Eat Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Legend, Jul 16, 2004.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Exactly, on both accounts. Additionally, it conveys a certain naughtiness which is something we (men in particular) increasingly benefit from as time passes. There are definitely benefits to the well being of both partners when the female demonstrates a love of cock and cum, and similar benefits when the man demonstrates a love for her essence and juices -- in tandem with love for the entire being of each other.

From my limited observation, it appears that typically men become more kink appreciative over time while women's interest tends to wane. There are variations in individuals but one theory is both tendencies are due to lower levels of hormones in each. Seems valid but whatever the cause, it's observable.

2. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

This is an excellent observation. I'm not sure it has an effect on the male desire to consume his own semen. It does lend towards the reasons people as they age become less interested in sex. Men who desire to consume their semen are more apt to feel this way during the first three stages of the sexual response cycle. Once orgasm is complete the release of Oxytocin and Prolactin causes the male desire to diminish immediately and the thought of consuming his semen goes out the window as well.

bigredinmass likes this.
  3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

We need the happiness chemicals!
    I believe semen is initially unpalatable to increase productivity. Like many initially unpalatable substances, one can gain an appreciation for over continued exposure. There's also the "naughty factor" which helps many to gain appreciation. The diminished sexual desire also diminishes the desire to be naughty in that way, understandably. So yeah, eating one's own semen after ejaculation needs a conditioned response element for continued enjoyment.

But... eating it from a pussy is a different dimension. We can begin under the presumption that we're doing so to enhance her experience, which it does, but we soon find ourselves enjoying the taste which is substantially modified.

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Give me a few moments and I'm ready to dive in for that cream pie. It is still a naughty act as the hormones released at male orgasm pushes the brain into calming mode. To overcome this the male has to have those naughty thoughts come forth. If he can do this then it's game on and we do find ourselves enjoying the taste as well as the whole act.

Why is that taste modified? The ph balance of a healthy vagina before intercourse is between 3.8 and 4.5, which leans towards acidic or somewhat bitter. Semen ejaculated into the vagina carries a ph level of 7.1 and 8 leaning towards a slightly alkaline or sweeter level. Mixing the two secretions raises the ph level in the vagina and lessens the tartness of the taste. It also alters the odor and makes the vagina more inviting to the tongue. If the woman ejaculates, more than half do, from the mans activities the man gets an added bonus. Female ejaculate from the Skene's glans tastes sweet. That’s quite fitting for a fluid that was dubbed “nectar of the gods” in ancient India. Once the male learns this he is more than eager to dive in and clean up his mess.

5. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A good way to start is after you cum in her pussy. Slowly pull out. Usually a mixture of her and your fluid will be present. At this point put two fingers in her a pull out a some to share with it each other. You as the man must resist the urge to relax. Do this over a period of time and then try cream pie eating.

SteveAustin and BoyToy69 like this.
  6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Cool stuff!
    More inviting to the tongue indeed! And the nostrils.
    The biggest aphrodisiac for my brain is a pussy having collected the heavenly smell concoction of sweat, urine, and semen. We've been conditioned by companies selling flowery substitutes to consider the beautiful natural aura as unfavorable and to prefer the scents which put profits on their books (and I wonder if help to encourage cancer). But I prefer good old mother nature to some fake smell especially after a couple days without scrubbing clean. So invigorating. I love a ripe pussy whether just I or also other guys have been cumming in her. Besides it's even more naughty to eat semen from her that other cocks have shot in there when she hasn't wiped off or cleaned up. Bring it on!

Mayvern likes this.