Eat Cum

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Legend, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Paulwilts

Paulwilts Members

I eat my own sometimes, and I am orally bi, so have drank probably 15-20 other guy's cum. I think mine tastes OK (at least, now I don't smoke any more). Have only tasted a few guys that I thought tasted quite good. I do like the turn-on of making another guy cum.

I love to lick my own cum from my wife, she was a bit unsure at first, but I think she likes it now. I few other ladies I have been with really liked that I would do that, and that we could share each other's cum.

Probably my favorite was licking other men's cum from freshly fucked pussies. That is VERY hot and tastes great. I could do that every day!!

2. bamahandman

bamahandman Members

I've eaten my own many times but want another guy's now.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yes, I've been eating my cum for 40 years. I used to be able to shoot right into my mouth but could never get it all and now 55 can't shoot that far anymore. My wife will "snowball" me now. She loves taking my cock from her pussy and into her mouth too. It's very sensual to share body fluids. We both enjoy sucking cock and have done so together numerous times and fresh cum squirting from a cock is the best.

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's hot. How do you both suck cock together?

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

We've experienced a number of MMF threesomes. He and I suck each other, her and I suck him, her and him suck me, then he and I fuck her from both ends.

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Wow, she is really a fun gal!

dbiggs likes this.
  7. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yeah have tried mine. Not bad. Still occassionally do if I squirt one near my mouth before the orgasm and horniness wears off. Eating a cup of fruit a day sure pays off. Lol

CentFLGuyhere likes this.
  8. topper

topper Member

My wife broke me of my fear of cum right away. I couldn't expect her to do something I wasn't willing to do. Slippery slope. I accepted my first real taste in a big kiss after a great bj. She loved to give it back to me , for me to swallow. I never refused going down on her after fucking her and leaving her with a cum dripping pussy. The Hottest! She loved seeing my face coated and used to pull me into her messy pussy and fuck my face.

9. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

I’ve been swallowing my own ever since high school. It started as an easy way to get rid of the evidence, and it never turned me off at all.
    I college, i dated a girl that discovered this and she would feed it to me after bj’s or hj’s. Nowadays i pretty much eat it everytime i masturbate, and i always swallow when i go down on a guy.

LowHangers likes this.
  10. 420Rabbit

420Rabbit Love cunnilingus

I much prefer my pre cum to my actual cum, but I've eaten my own cum many times and still do occasionally. Right after I hit puberty I discovered that I could suck my own cock:screamcat:. For the first few years of my adolescence I would suck my cock often and cum in my own mouth:tonguewink::smilingimp:. It was exhilarating and I didn't mind the taste or consistency at all:tongueout:. As I reached my mid to late teen years I eventually lost the flexibility and couldn't reach my cock with my mouth anymore.:cry::rage:

11. topper

topper Member

Precum tastes great and I aways produced a ton of it. I was able to suck my own cock for a short while and it was pretty cool. My wife watched me do it a few times. I also had Huge ejacultions that my wife hated. She would let me cum in her mouth, but she would give it back to me with a big kiss. Eating her dripping creampies was even better. Cum is No Big Deal, It's not poison and won't turn you gay.

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I really like the precum; that stuff's yummy!

13. LVDallas

LVDallas Members

I started a New Year's Resolution to eat mine every time I masturbate - we'll see how that goes. I've read a lot about men wanting to eat their own, and then losing the desire after cumming...I experienced that but got over it after a few times. I also love to lick mine from my wife's pussy....It's like bacon - never a bad thing!

14. Jk2007x

Jk2007x Members

I’ve started to do the climb the wall backwards thing, so it points straight into my mouth. After a few days being slightly dehydrated, it has a great consistensy. Love have it flow right in.

SteveAustin and LowHangers like this.
  15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I did that for years in my teens and early 20's as my 8" cock would only be like and inch away from my mouth so every drop would make it into my mouth. Later on being I was a strong shooter I'd just lean down and get 75-80% of it in my mouth and the rest on my face somewhere. I remember one time rubbing one out early on during my first marriage and shot my entire load all over my face, pulled up my pants and joined my wife watching television as she says "What did you do?...is that cum all over your face"?...Yep, you get my next load baby! She was not amused and thought I was abnormal when I began to wipe it from my face with my finger and eat it saying "What's next?, you going to start sucking dick?...I did start some years later without her knowledge. :openmouth:

16. thecuriousguy

thecuriousguy Members

Sometimes i eat my own cum when i'm masturbating. It's kinda nice. But when i'm with my wife, she's the one eating cum!

17. JS420

JS420 Members

I think it's a lot more common than people like to admit. I love to taste my pre-cum, have eaten my cum a few times and have "frenched" my lady after a long, extremely satisfying 69 session where both of us had a mouthful of cum. So we both tasted our own cum and enjoyed doing it!!!

SteveAustin likes this.
  18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I enjoy mine

SteveAustin likes this.
  19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I think it would be rare to find someone who didn't like precum. That stuff is yummy. I don't pass that up. Actual cum tastes fine; it's the sticky grainy consistency which makes it hard to swallow. I can suck cum loads from a pussy all day long and be fully delighted but straight from the cock it seems more challenging to enjoy due to clumping and sticking.

20. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Very nutritious, and shows you care....