easy growing

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Deleted member 126, May 25, 2004.

1. alright i got my seeds, i just wanna know where the best type of area to use....a pot or just in the ground? outside or inside? how much water and if/and what kinda of fertilizer and and anything else i need to get it growing.

dont respond if your gonna say do research or that it cant be grown like that

2. Flav_cool

Flav_cool Member

I know you didn't want this but the only way to truly understand is: ww.overgrow.com and go to the forums.

3. damn u!!!!!!! i know i been to all the sites. just wanna easy guide to start the growin process

4. reefer121

reefer121 Member

just throw the seeds in your garden outside and tell them to grow. i also grew some in a fish bowl in my room but they died cos i took them outside one day and it was too hot or sumthing. about a week later i found one in my vegie garden about 2 cm tall- my dog ate it the next day tho

5. yeah i had some growin outside...it think a bunny ate it or sumpthin. haha. yeah but i was gonna try inside. i tried a couple times didnt work...my parents wandered why i had a bucket with soil in it under my desk light, i said i was growin a flower for mothers day....also didnt work. shit im stoned. forgot what i was talkin about.....mind trips suk. uhh oh yeah i was told/thinkin to put the seeds in a damp towel or sumpthin and wait till they start sprouting...then to put it a fingers length down in fertilizer. give light most of day. water/spray daily. give it miracle grow. im think that should work??????

6. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Animals eatin plants :(
    Did it atleast blow thier minds?

7. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

That'll work for ya

8. alright the seeds in the damp towel are starting to sprout. which side should i have facing up, the side thats sprouted or the side that hasnt?

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Plant it so the tap root is facing downwards.

10. psycdelcdragon

psycdelcdragon Member

i read somewhere that your suppose to put the sprout side down

11. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I do believe peace said tap root down!Which is absolutely correct.

12. emublazin

emublazin Member

i read opposite. theysay sprout up
    \\

13. emublazin

emublazin Member

my bad u right

14. how long after i plant will i be able to harvest sum buds????i hope its not longer then a few months

15. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Flowering your buds correctly can take up to 60 days. It could take even more. Vegging depends on you. I'd say if you want some good bud plan on maybe 3 months.

For some good information go to the GrowFaq's at OverGrow.