easy access to weed alts?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jojoeyes, Aug 19, 2005.

1. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

Nitrous is fun once and a while. Its a short intense high but dont breathe it in directly because it'll feel like you have a breath of air but you dont, there is no oxygen in your lungs and if you hold it in for as long as you can you will pass out.

2. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

I bet that isn't killing any brain cells.

3. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Hey, put whatever you want in your body, I prefer my brain cells as they are. I said that unless its properly mixed with oxygen it can be dangerous, and according to my research on Erowid:

So dont tell me to research something I allready know.

4. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

nitrous can be dangerous even when mixed with oxygen, but its fine without oxygen...so long as you remeber to breathe...

5. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Weed alternatives... Weed IS the alternative to real drugs. If you can't afford it, you need to get a job.

6. Craevyn

Craevyn Member

buy a $4.99 bottle of Robitussin "Maximum Strength Cough." Chug it, keep it down, wait an hour, and START THE PARTY.

7. PatternOfChaos

PatternOfChaos Member

I agree with Crazy_P in that you should consider getting a job. It'll be good for you and you'll have some money to use for other things than just weed.

8. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

boooo lol.

honestly, i've only toked once. yeah once from a bong and it was a 60-40 mix with tobacco...didnt feel a whole lot. but i'm looking for cheap fun so anything that'll fuck me up sounds good.

doesnt have to be a weed alt necessarily. just make sure it wont kill me.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

where do you live, why dont you have any information in your profile

10. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

idk havent done any work on it. probably should though.

11. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

How's it goin billy! ;)

Anyway,

Nitrous doesn't kill you, a lack of oxygen will. Once again we are blaming a drug for what stupid people do with it. And if you notice I was being really tricky, I said better than smoking weed. Smoking weed IS bad for you guys, believe it or not. If you are eating or vaping your weed then it very well could be better for you, but the vast majority of people here (and in the world) smoke their weed, which means all sorts of nasty things going into your lungs.

When you crack a whippet into a balloon and inhale you aren't loosing anymore brain cells than a bong rip, as I said before. But, at the same time you also aren't inhaling tars and various other things. RESPONSIBLE nitrous use is more healthy than smoking Marijuana, I'll stand by that statement.

I'm sure it is killing Brain cells, what's your point?

I understand, but if you like your Brain cells the way they are you should stop smoking, and stop pretty much everything else in your life. Brain cells die and are killed all the time.

It's very true that Nitrous can be dangerous, I never said it wasn't. The key with nitrous use, just like everything in life, is to be responsible with it.

I see that you have done a bit of research, so I apologize for saying that to you. But I think you are misunderstanding what the research says. If you are dumb with nitrous it can be very serious. If you are responsible with it you'll just have some nice stories to tell about being higher than you've ever been in your life!

For the original poster, I'm not trying to force you into doing nitrous. Do what you want, but trust me, Nitrous is a great experience. I'm just tired of people using all these half truths about it to scare people away.

All the business about Nitrous killing brain cells and making you stupid is the SAME thing as all those anti-Marijuana people spewing their bullshit. Now, most here have probably come to the realization that most of this anti-MJ stuff IS bull, yet you still carry on the attitude towards nitrous.

12. Colours

Colours Senior Member

you cant be a regular nitrous user (responsible or not) and not be a complete idiot, though. If you use nitrous on a regular basis youre going to serverely fuck up your brain.

13. kif

kif Member

Ive cracked 3 one night while rolling in Miami, thats the most Ive evr done, but man does it send you sky high while blowing up!

14. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

lol i never thought about using the shit in balloons to get high. does it last long?

15. Colours

Colours Senior Member

thats helium. ive never 'done it' before, but from inhaling it to change my voice, it only makes you light headed. nitrous in balloons is what hes tlaking about.

16. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

wtf how do u get nitrous?

17. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

You either inhale it from a can of whipped cream like a 12 year old moron, or you buy some Whippets or a medical tank. Medical tanks are hard to find and expensive, a 24 pack of whippets usually goes for around $10-$15.

You must then either make your own, or buy a cracker to break the seal on the cartridge and release its contents. You can also get whipped cream dispensers (No, not the cans from the store, an actual reusable dispenser for making your own whipped cream)

Helium doesn't get you high, I don't know why anyone would inhale that other than to change their voice.

Why? Nitrous is not detrimental to your brain. That's just like saying you can't be a regular Marijuana user without fucking up your brain.

18. Beleg

Beleg Member

19. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

even tho N20 doesnt casue damage to your brain, its alot more dangours then weed, alot can go wronge with it passing out, blood vessel problems,b12 depletion,i mean what can go wronge with a bong rip, you cough reay hard...,nitrous a blood vessle pops and you pass from lack of oxygen,im not saying N20 is horrilbe but theres no way its safer or better for you then weed,if used right its fine but hey how many teenagers know how to use N20 right, im the only one that actuly know anything about it and how to actuly use it right and risks out of all the people i know, and most of my firend use it, thats sad

20. TeaWithATwist

TeaWithATwist Banned

Well, that's why I said you must know how to use it properly (Being responsible)

If you are going to be a dumbass with it then don't do it, but that's the same advice I'd give to anyone about weed.