Easiest Way To Get Painkillers

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by LeapingTiddlywinks!, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

hey quantum, i was always curious about this. how do you tell if the docs streight or not if you dont have anyone to send you in the right direction? my luck id get the po9 called on me trying to bribe the only streight one in a 100miles. thanks-

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

What are you going to bribe someone who makes $200k-plus with? $100?

3. dr.heyzeus

dr.heyzeus Member

thats what im cyrious about, why would this guy put his licience on the line for 100 bucks.

4. HSEDuster

HSEDuster Guest

Hey guys, my first post here. Hope this doesnt count as bringing up a dead thread (its not THAT old).

Just wanted to share my experience with pain and doctors. A while back I broke my leg. Went to the doctor, got it put in a cast and off I went. I explained to him it *hurt* and it was difficult to do anything like say... sleep. He said elevate it and take aspirin basically.

So I moved (job related) with my broken leg and saw a new doctor in this new town in this new state. It was exactly two weeks after my original cast was put on. Some xrays showed healing but it was still broken obviously. He asked if I was given anything for the pain, I said no, his comment was "obviously that doctor has never had a broken bone". With that he gave me 60x 10/500 hydrocodone for 2 weeks. I went in today for a followup and got another refill (and this is almost a week early).

I guess it just depends on the doc. The hydro isnt working as well as it was before but he told me there isnt anything stronger he can give me for the leg. He was more than willing to give me a refill though, so I have no gripes.

5. quantumtripper

quantumtripper Member

Dr Heyzeus...I think I understood your question, so I will try to answer. For me, I had to try out a few docs to find the right one, but I also askd around. Find other injured people and see who thy recommend is another way. But the docs that ARE just script wroters, hell, they are the ones at risk of being busted, not you.

6. quantumtripper

quantumtripper Member

Dr Z....also, it's not bribing a doc, that's just their feee, and it is posted publicly. You can call and ask, or go to the office and they will tell u what it will cost to see the doc. Then proceed from there. Hell, u can ask the people in the waiting room how easy it is to get what u want from that particular doctor

7. johntronic

johntronic Member

Unless you have a justifiable injury or cause of pain, going to the doctors is not the way to go.

The easiest way to get painkillers is be personable, make friends, get connections, and buy em up in bulk (ideally, it should be cheaper this way). That also requires you have a constant source of $$$. So unless mommy and daddy are insulating you from the real world, It'd be best for you to flex your brain/brawn towards a lucrative hustle, thereby putting down the foundation for having a pleasurable life.

8. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

well if you are desperate i bet a doc wouldnt refuse a nice g note. but thats still risky. if your sincere and are really in pain, most docs will give you something. but i highly doubt a doctor turning down a nice 1000 bucks or something. but still a waste of money lol. just need to a find a nice source on the street lol.

9. primabella88

primabella88 Guest

can anyone tell me the best site to order the pods? what kind to get? first time trying it as an alternative to the hassle of getting oxy or hydrocodone prescriptions

10. together as none

together as none Banned

you wont get any info asking for treats on this site man.. there is a thing called google. use it :)

11. wbafanclub12

wbafanclub12 Member

You need to get any sort of papave somniforum poppy. It doesnt really matter what sort, as batches of the same sort will contain different levels of the stuff you need.

As for info on where to buy from, there are plenty on the net and in my experience most are legit. Some are more expensive than others but that does not mean the quality will be any better.
    good luck

12. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

easiest way for me to get my painkiller is to grow it! somehow i will be damned if i would pay something like 700 bucks for a oz,i dont care how good it smells or if it the latest seed rage i am quite fine meeting my own needs he he he

13. PeterContinTail

PeterContinTail Member

So obviously I have no idea where to get poppy pods...someone PM me please and thankyou?

14. snifmemore2121

snifmemore2121 Guest

hey i had to join because of this conversation. I was read all of this, i was wondering i am older have been through tremendous pains and been on and off meds since i was 19, well i am 26 now. well this last time i had cut myself off and it was terrible... withdrawls were awful... but the worst for me was depression, and laziness. I am a mother of 2 a business owner, and for me to take a day off is IMPOSSIBLE! Well i was 4 months off then i had ER surgery and i am back on them and my script is running out and no refil. WEll in the four months i went cold turkey it never got better, i almost lost my business and my life was HORRIBLE!!!! ya i kno wa wa wa, but this is unexeptable for me i dont know what to do. i dont have insurance to get help for my issue i am lost

15. D3m0nic6

D3m0nic6 Guest

LeapingTiddlywinks!

Yea,uhm. you are a "pillhead" so why sit here and explain how much of a pillhead u are and the pathetic things that you try to do to get even some CRAP ASS "5/500" freaking hydros. instead, just go to the fucking doctor and explain to them your in pain.
    they CAN NOT deny you pain pills when you've had surgery. no matter what. i promise u this. itll be weak at first. but u just keep claiming that they help "a little" and that you still can barely stand the pain as is, and they will up your doseage.Well usaly they'll just up how many u get sadly. but just find a good hook-up N sale the weaklings u got and buy better ones with the $$$ so u arent like these ACTUAL PATHETIC fucks who spend there last dime on anything to give them a Half-Ass Good Time.Lmao. but anyway. i have fucked up shoulder blades and a really fkd up foot that they doctors (all of them) Have told me that will hurt 4 LIFE but i always have pains lieng around. oh and i have bad hands. so im getting off of here soon,lol. but sitll. don't fuck around with hydros ATALL if your in any real pain like me. get ur ass an 80 here and thier to ease the pain to a bareable lvl for like 3-4 days untill u can get to the doc and get a RX (script) if you need answers to anything or even ways to cope with pain untill i help u get sum.well jst email me. And all you FIENDS that just do pain pills becuase your not in pain. Get a Life i hope you die of withdrawel.

Demonic6,Just here for kicks.Don't Like it, suck my fucking dick.

Demon
    out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.