easiest way to do concerta

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by HaveANiceTripp, Jul 18, 2005.

1. YTXian

YTXian Guest

The Concerta capsul itself is realy a cleaver little mechanism...I suggest the path of least resistence; imerse the pill in a small amount of warm water and wait twelve hours then drink it. I havn't tried this but it seems like a sound way to speed up the delivery of the methylphenidate to your blood. Perhaps a seeled container with carbonated water so that the capsul is under pressure...my research taught me that the initial dose is in the outer coating itself but if you plan to redux the liquid and then snort it I suppose you may want to remove it.
    Oh, by the way; NEVER SNORT ANYTHING! Especially if it has a different ph balance than you do! I know;"what a party pooper!" Still, I was nineteen when I had discovered crank and would snort a little bump here and there...didn't take much and admittedly this was some wicked but dirty "bath tub" type stuff. About three or four months later I had a CAT scan done that reveiled to me the great deal of damage I had inflicted on the brain tissue surrounding my pinal gland in such a breif period of time! I'm thirtyfour now and, sadly, not much wiser today...just think about it.

2. optigan

optigan Guest

Take the Concerta, put on your shoes, take a long walk around your neighborhood if you live in an interesting place, or take a bus to an interesting place and walk around there. Bring your dog if you have one. Check out the buildings, the parks, the people on the street, the shop windows. Within 30 minutes of beginning your walk, you will feel better than you did before.

3. entity123

entity123 Guest

make sure to remove the gel layer compleatly... about 2hrs after it felt like someone put a gluestick in my nose :(

4. s0ma

s0ma Member

lol everyone has their own methodology of unlocking this mysterious pill.
    honestly, just eat them. and never buy them for recreational use because there hardly is any, unless you like not eating or sleeping for a few days, then feeling like shit when you come down.
    however, someone correct me if i'm wrong, i have heard that the coating has methylphenidate in it, just a little so the patient knows it's working or something. so if you wanted to not inhale a bunch of goo but still snort something, scrape off the coatings and crush them up real fine. but research first obviously don't trust some crazy stranger on the internet.
    but really.
    concerta is the devil.

5. TheTad

TheTad Guest

Swim takes concerta via nasal spray by using a syringe with the needle removed. Swim puts the concerta pill in a small Pyrex glass with a small amount of water, microwaves it for 30 seconds, then stirs till the coating is off. Then takes the pill out, drys it, slits the clear coating off with a razor, cuts the brown stuff off, crushes the other part and puts it back in Pyrex glass with the whiteish liquid in Pyrex glass, then microwaves it for a minute, opening the door periodically when the water boils, then stirs it until it's well blended, and fills the syringe full lays on his back sprays into one nostril, refils syringe, and spray in the other, and repeats until desired amount of liquid is ingested

6. .Eli

.Eli Member

Who the fuck is swim?

7. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

I was in a sort of juvenille lockup place for a while and all the kids had scripts. Mostly for seroquel or concerta and they'd all trade em around for cigarettes or whatever since it was the only buzz they could get. A lot of kids did various different things to concerta, a lot thought they could get high off seroquel and fucked up their brains. Fortunately I had a xanax and zopiclone script throughout the whole thing and never took any of the antipsychotics, but a few 54mg concertas orally or one orally and another sniffed was lots of fun and release from horrible mental shit.

8. teetee_087

teetee_087 Guest

Yes you can crush Concerta! It is not as indestructible as you may think. Simple use a pliers! First, lay down a piece of paper. Second, over the paper squeez the capsule hard, the shell will crack in several places, and you'll easiy be able to peel of the shell (discard the shell). Third, squeez the capsule again beak it into chunks. Fourth, place the chunks into small container such as a small bowl or coffee cup (preferably glass). Use the tip of the pliers to crush and grind down the chuncks. It will grind down, although it's ground. Now the worst part is swallowing it, it's stick and taste discusting. It will likely gage you so be prepared. You should start at a lower dose, if after a hour your not satisfied with your high, do a couple more, wait another hour and so on and so on.

9. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Taking it orally is best. To make it into immediate release requires breaking the shell off of it, eating it, then, using an exacto-knife, cutting down the middle to remove the "brown" part. Then just pop the whiteish part. The time-release mechanism has been defeated by then.

It is only economical to snort the 54mg's. The others just gel up in one's nose. However, with an exacto-knife, one can remove the permeable membrane that encapsulates the piece of the pill obtained by the above method. Then, you can crush it to snort. However, with all other strengths it is futile.

10. fiftyfive55555

fiftyfive55555 Member

The way ive done it before is this:
    For 36mg btw
    Just get a pair of scissors to crack open the outer shell. Once youre through that, cut the darker part away from the white-ish part (the white is what you want). Then get a pestle and mortar, and start crushing. You can then pick out all the wax strips that keep it all together, since they dont crush like the rest of the actual substance. Scrape and leftover powder from the waxy strips, and snort away. Takes just 5 mins if you know how to do it :D

11. Karvonn

Karvonn Guest

It's rather easy, as long as you have strong teeth (or a vertical pill cutter). All you have to do it crush the pill "longways" in your teeth. That way the whole pills snaps into two pieces, and you can get to the drug inside the pill. I actually chew 13 36mg pills to get a good buzz on an empty stomach. Also to help the pill get absorbed, take 4 Aspirin. (ASA, not Tylenol, or motrin, real actual aspirin, the stuff that smells like vinegar, as it will help your stomach bleed a little, letting the drug get absorbed). As with the pill cutter, place the pill long ways along the blade. Have Fun!

12. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

just get generic methylphenidate with no crazy pill matrix. like ritalin or methylin. its like 4x cheaper and actually possible to chew or snort.

13. 420FREAK

420FREAK Guest

72mg/day isn't much bro. I've been taking concerta since I've been in 1st grade. :2thumbsup:

14. TheEmptyString

TheEmptyString Guest

You guys have no clue what you are talking about.

The entire outer casing is coated in a dose-specific instant release layer. You all are worried about cutting it open when the instant dosage is right there in front of you.

Do I need to explain more on what to do with it?

Just take a few and put them under your tongue.

And then go to the library and learn a thing or two.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

concentrate..

16. chapplets

chapplets Guest

Ok buddy don't listen to these clowns! I've been taking concerta 54 mg for many years. I will tell you tho it's a really crazy drug!!! especially if you snort it! I no longer do! i don't even ingest it every day now because how powerful it can be. But it's actually very easy to get around the anti-snort stuff and crush it up if you follow my instructions exactly!!!

1. Chip off the first hard layer of coating by scratching all small straight line down the pill with a key or something similar. Then just chip the rest of it off with your finger nail it should peel off very easily.

2. Then cut off the gray half with a pair of scissors (throw grey part away).

3. Now cut a very tiny chunk off other end which is usually pink to make end perfectly flat by keeping as much pink connected to the pill!!

4.Take a sharp knife and cut one strip in center of pill a tiny little bit sideways to kinda lift second invisible layer a little bit. (cut vertically from one flat end to the next)

5.You should now be able to slowly peel off second layer right around pill all the way off!

6. Now your good to go!! just cut pill into chunks crush it and grind it by rubbing hard plastic card on top back and forth. (sometimes you might have to remove a couple tinny chunks that might be a little sticky, just swallow them and snort the rest!) :)

17. Perilless

Perilless Member

And I thought this was a classical music thread.... :confused:

18. dopeman

dopeman Member

to get it down to a snortable powder, youve gotta cut down the side, peel off the outer shell, (the shell has about 22%of the drug in it, so eat this)make another cut down the wax underneath, peel that off, and then break off the greenish-grey part (this is the time release mechanism, no drug in this), and the white and yellow are the drug (its the same, dont know why it is different colors), and crush this part and snort it. seems like alot of work but i would rather do it than adderall (much better high)

19. JeffSorrows

JeffSorrows Member

I have 54mg of Concerta and it uses osmotic pressure (water goes in, pill comes out) so technically you could put it in a small glass of water (maybe with another substance to simulate a DT) but that could waste the pill. Luckily I have an insurance that gets me the Namebrand Concerta for free, I only use it as prescribed, though they say only 22% is able to be IR from it, though I'm use to taking 60mg IR a day (3x 20mgIR Ritalin) I am not going to 72mg as I wanted to be sure my body adjusted well to the 54mg, then maybe move onto 72, but that's a LOT. Anyways Just get Ritalin/Methylin, though I don't like them very much, we'll see since if this doesn't work well, we move to Desoxyn.

20. justastraightupnub

justastraightupnub Member

i never dealt with trying to find the right layer, i just either dissolved it in a little liquor or used a hose clamp to kinda shave the whole pill down and swallow it.