Early Bird or Night Owl

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Frog_On_Ice, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Frog_On_Ice

Frog_On_Ice Watercolor Paradise

find out here: ​
    I am:​
    You are a Moderate Lark
    Moderate Larks exhibit some Extreme Lark tendencies. They like to rise early and go to bed in the middle of the evening. They don’t cope well when their sleep pattern is disrupted, which could make it hard for them to stay awake when doing nightshift work. Like most people, Moderate Larks body clocks are set within the standard range - they’re likely to be most alert in the morning and early evening and have a period of low alertness in the mid afternoon.​
    :D

2. prism

prism :o

I'm an extreme owl.. :( I should fix that... :(

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

im niether of them...i feel like a night owl right now though.

4. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

You’re neither an owl nor a lark

You have no particular sleeping tendency. On the whole you’re likely to be happy getting up between 7:00 and 8:00am and dropping off to sleep between 11:00pm and midnight. Your body clock is set within the standard range - you’re likely to be most alert in the morning and early evening and have a period of low alertness in the afternoon.

:eek:!

5. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I'm an extreme owl... but I knew that... my times weren't even included in the at what time would you go to bed if you were entirely free to plan your day?'... the latest in the test is 1:45-3:00 am but when I have no work or anything else, I am up all night and go to bed around 8 or 9 in the morning, then get up by the time everyone else eats dinner. I'm not an owl, I'm a vampire ;)

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm an extreme owl... :p I usually am up till 4-6am... sleeping till mid-day.

7. Dude

Dude Member

The same as loveflower

8. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

i dont know why i bothered to answer all those questions..i knew the answer anyway - extreme night owl