Earliest Nightmare..

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Slunted, Aug 4, 2019.

1. No. I was asleep. Around the same age I dreamed I was in the Middle Ages with my family, and we were pulling my sister along a stone road in a wooden cart. She had caught some kind of a fever and had died. It was deeply disturbing.

Then when I was six or seven, I dreamed that my mother and sister had died, and were being welcomed into Heaven by an old lady whose face was in the sky. I saw my mom and sister enter Heaven. They had become very tall and were dressed in traditional Dutch dresses with wooden shoes and all. I was terrified when I woke up, and I waited by the door for my mom to come home. I was crying, and she assured me it was just a dream.

Around the same time I had a nightmare that I was kidnapped by multicolored people. They were green and blue and yellow and orange. It creeped me out.

2. I fall into this space within me, endlessly. And i can't tell the difference between it and me. this was my childhood dream.