E + Booze?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Spiritchalist, Jan 15, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

thats actually a really good reason to do it bro, you just changed me a little lol i remember babbling like a baby on it but never thought of it like that lol nice job buddy

2. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Totally agree.:cheers2:

3. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

Triple Agree LOL :cheers2:

But ya drinking alcohol is fine while you're rolling as long as you make sure your hydrated. I don't do it though because I just don't see the need to drink if your on e. Most of the time I just pop some pills and just dance until it hits me and then rail some more pills later. I don't find any use for alcohol at that point :p

4. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

OMG dont do it, one time I had a roll, and I was blitzed and did not have water, but I had a 30 rack. Long story short, worst crash/hangover in my whole life, terrible experience, it was a day long come down, couldn't eat at all. Just thinking about it makes me want to die.

5. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

Shit son that sucks xD
    But ya how did you not have water? were you in the middle of nowhere lol?

6. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

I was camping, and technically had water from a spicket, but the beers were always right there ya know?

7. Scarred_Raven

Scarred_Raven Member

Ahh I see, ya just drinking the beers at that point would've been tempting. Shitty deal though in the end xD

8. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Well that doesn't mean drinking + MDMA is bad, it just means that you should have realized that MDMA dehydrates you, as does alcohol...

9. RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie Member

Alcohol tends to potentiate any drug it is combined with. I wouldn't reccomend getting shitfaced and taking it, but drinking few beers can be a nice addition to your trip.