dying

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

have you ever been at the point there it's give this or that up or die?

what if you're too afraid to talk?

i was kinda at that when i had cancer but it wasnt bad when i found it outl...altho i was always worried worried about remission.

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

What kind of cancer?

3. interval_illusion

i had ovarian cancer... it's in remission.

but im fine now and i think i will be with that but it changes your viewpoint. (btw this was YEARS ago)

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Can you have kids?

5. interval_illusion

i have a god-child that is seven. but no biological kids.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

if you get ovarian cancer you die...
    Two of my relatives died of ovarian cancer...
    Ovarian cancer is too hard to be detected.. and when they do, its to late and the cancer spreads..
    If you did have ovarian cancer, you would be no longer with us...
    also it is very VERY rare in young woman...
    and also they would have to remove your uterus, ovaries, depends which one has the cancer, hence then you would NOT have your period anymore and such..

7. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

You're only 24. How many years ago was it?

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

i have a friend, brian, who is battling leukemia right now...has been for a year now...he's gone through chemo 7 times and is awaiting a bone marrow transplant...
    its sad to see his spirits dive sometimes but it is inspiring also to see how his priorities have changed...
    god bless brian...i hope they find a donor soon. *crosses fingers*
    i saw him at a christmas party and spent hours talking to him...he said the hardest thing was not being able to snowboart like he used to...says at first he thought he would be able to do everything he did before but he just cant..
    everytime he goes in the hospital, he is in for 6 weeks cause of how extensive they do the chemo....then they let him out, he builds up strength and has to go back...
    horrible horrible disease.

9. interval_illusion

that isnt true if they catch it right away. and i was 18 then.

in any case...i had a lot of sugerious and stuff back then but i dont even know why i made this thread as it's something i really dont like to talk about... and espiecially not on here. but you dont always die from any type of cancer unless it reaches the blood through out your body and even then you dont always die.

but really im not gonna debate this because its hard to talk about and i dont know why i even did make this thread.. i only found out because i was pregnant at the time and even though i didnt keep the child, i was very lucky to have gotten pregnant.

im a strong believer in hidden "miracles"

10. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

im sorry, I know this is going to sound really harsh, but nevermind, Im not going to say anything..

11. interval_illusion

if you dont believe me, that is okay. in any case... im gonna lock this thread because i really was trying to stop posting personal stuff on here and i dont know why i even mentioned it but yeah... in any case, i meant cervical cancer... i dont know why i said ovarian. im such a dumb ass and i really wasnt in my right mind set last night.

im blocking this, not because of anything you said..but because i am just waiting for people like dilli to start saying shit that i cant see since i have blocked them and im tired of it.

12. interval_illusion

if you have something to say though, you can pm me. if not, that's cool too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.