Dxm

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by majexto, May 13, 2004.

1. majexto

majexto Member

Thought Id share some DXM expierences with everyone as a first post.

First time I tried dxm I took 15 robotussin gel caps. They are 15ml each so this wasnt that big of a dose. The effects started coming on around an hour after I started taking the pills. At first I just seemed incredibly drunk. A few hours into it all I was at the peak of it all and weird stuff started happening. I dont remember alot but I was told all my steps I was taking were around three feet and i kept hunching over when i walked. I was talking really slurry and slow. I remember imagining I was really short and was looking up at everyone. I said alot of stupid things. I did this at a bowling ally which isnt a good idea. I had alot of people fuck around with me while I was high and I ended up getting really paranoid. Once the high started wearing off I would go back and forth being high, definetly a weird expierence.

Two weeks later I decided to try it again. This time taking 40 pills, which is two bottles. About an hour into it I started getting high I couldnt even stand when I did I rant o the bathroom and puked my guys out. I ended up puking like 15 times thats when it started to get fun. When your high on dxm and watching tv it will make a difference on what you think when high. I was watching the disney show recess and started telling my friend mrs finster was in his kitchen and all this stupid stuff, I was actualyl tripping in and out of the show. After awhile he switched to QVC, they were selling luggage I was set on thinking me and him were going on vacation and we NEEDED that luggage. I then hallucinated two of our friends came over, it was three in the morning around this time I mind you and I was hugging the couch thinking it was them. My friend told me I kept asking him if he was whispering to me. My friend also said I was mumbling for about an hour about absoloutly nothing.

The next morning I couldnt even get up I felt so sick. I ended up sleeping into the afternoon. His family had around 15 people over from there church, not cool. I was still high. The high lasted much longer than I expected. I ran into the door and was tripping over everything.

So anyone who wants to try any form of DXM do it somewhere safe and do it around people that wont fuck around with you.

2. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

What a very random post. I like how after jumping around so much you tried to wrap it up in the end with a moral. Hooray for responsible themes.:D

3. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

don't take the robotussin pills! You could not possibly comprehend how hard that is on your liver. Get robo maximum strength, and chug that shit down, even though it tastes bad; ever moreso, try to score some powder off the internet

4. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

man, some kids out there think they're hot shit cuz they downed some pills. PANSIES do the real shit, drink the grit and EARN THE TRIP. the trip is good the first time but thas it man.

I would suggest someone try this only once.
    PS dude, I'm not talking about you with the whole pill thing, but like ppl in general who cop out

5. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

PS majexto, I like your name

6. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Dude, just learn the acid based extraction, I used that a lot a long time ago when I was into the stuff...

7. majexto

majexto Member

Thanks we all shine on. The reason I went for the pills is because I was told the syrups have way too much sugar in them and make you puke easily. I found out that the pills make you puke too.

Ive heard of extracting the chemicals out but I could never find any information on how to do it online. If anyone cares to give me a link or show me instructions on how to i would appreciate it.

8. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

try erowid

9. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

syrup is tried and true man, unless you can get pure dxm cough supressants, which you can't, it's just too dangerous to be messing with anything but pure powder and the max strength syrup

10. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

11. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ive tried dxm once and its 3 30 in the morning and i feel compelled to u all my story hehe ok so i down 8 oz of robo roughly 500 mg and it was a crazy trip seeing it was my first time i was so fuking smart i did it alone! (dont take that im smart thign seriously it was a very stupid move as i later learned) so i got an amazing body rush and tingling feeling in the beginning then i tried doing some different stuff i tried wtching tv but the characters on spongebob were pissing me off for some reason so i tried listening to some music which sounded amazing i ended up laying on my couch staring at teh ceiling for 3 hours listening to techno music after that i tried walking really fast to see wat it was like u know im just so smart rite? well my heart rate got so fuking high i passedout (U NEED A SITTER UR FIRST TIME AND EVERYTIME) and had a seizure so ya i managed to call my dad and say something like this to him (dddda...D i FUK...ED up. GET......ur asss home now) so ya he rushed me to the ER were i stayed for like 6 hours and they pumped me (not fun) and gave me shit about why the fuk i would take 8 oz of couch syrup. so ya thats a very vague description sorry its so long lol o well havppy tripping i suggest for ur first time DO IT WITH A SITTER UNLIKE ME and do a lower dose i did wat was a strong/heavy dosei suggest around 300 mg for a first time happy robo'ing!!!

12. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i heard somewhere that DXM powder metabolizes much faster than DXM in max strength cough and the end result is a different DXM/DXO blood ratio. i am totally talking out my ass here so correct me if im wrong. all i know is the drink is the best, powders get weird at the tail end of the trip.