DXM ice?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Jimmy420, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

is it possible to freeze dxm (cough syurup) and use it as ice cubes? it might sound stupid but i got two 8 oz bottles (708 mg of just dxm hbr per bottle) and i wanted to try a new way to take it, other then an extraction those can get messey sometimes

2. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

I think it would work. And I think it's gross as hell. LMAO

3. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

just tryin to think of new methods

4. GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru Member

+5 points for being creative!

5. Hesh

Hesh Member

what would u do with an icecube version... like mold them into little balls? that'd be alot of stuff to swallow. :D

6. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

<Yeah, what he said....?

7. Hesh

Hesh Member

i think it'd be easier just downing gelcaps. i couldnt imagine downing an 8oz bottle let alone 2 of them (1416mg). i find trying a 4oz (354mg) bottle a hassle. pinch my nose and just gulp but still that shits blah! blah! get gelcaps bro, no taste at all and its pretty easy swallowing 'em. 20 caps @ 300mg, couple of sips of water and there gone under a minute.

8. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Mix it with jello, and make jello shots.

9. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

You might be on to something here. I'd make it with dissolved gelcaps though. That is, if i was still 12 and thought doing dxm was cool and worthwhile.

10. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

put it in a glass of dr.pepper and drink up thats how i would plan on taking it. the dxm should dissolve and not be as thick. im drinking one bottle and my friend is having the other tomorrow its about 711mg of dxm each. 420th post!

11. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

i choose syrup instead of gels, because ive had better experience with syrup and i think it gets into your system faster

12. Hesh

Hesh Member

yep, the syrup does get into ur system faster cause it doesn't have to dissolve the gelcap. but ur system has to digest all that other crap in the syrup. what u could also try is maybe dissolving the gelcaps before taking them.

i wasn't thinking about any drug at 12. i learned about dxm in highschool...

13. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

DO NOT put cough syrup in fucking soda. It just makes you have to drink like way more and it's even MORE disgusting. Learned that the hard way the first time I tried DXM. Eventually you'll find DXM is such a pain in the ass that it's not worth it anymore.

Grow some shrooms! Put this effort to good use.

14. Hesh

Hesh Member

i just drank soda as a chaser after every gulp when i chose to do syrup, i can see what ur sayin Gen that'd be so nasty, i wonder how/what he ended up doing...