Dutch woman?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by JO420, Aug 17, 2005.

1. self-madman

self-madman Member

what's wrong? french laws, french president, most of french people...if you smoke a joint here you are considered as a criminal...amsterdam is the only place where when I come in a coffe shop (or a bar) the bier is offered to me (without knowing the barman);where someone I never saw before offers me a croissant in the morning for example.(don't think I only like holland because people offer me things, it is just an example of how people kind are).and most of all, in holland there is Myrtje who is the ray of sunlight of this forum. dutch don't need the sun : they have Myrtje!

2. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

French people do come across as a bit rude, but its mostly Parisians in my opinion. Parisians are odd. But we get the same complaints from foreign people, they say were cold, rude, etc. I wont even start about our new laws, and our government. And im not doing a good job then, being the sunshine and all. I know plenty of people who want to leave the country because the weather sucks haha.

Haha i see you copied my signature

3. self-madman

self-madman Member

yes it is mainly parisians.I hate parisians and jacobins.but france can be considered as a little america, it's a big country and people are egoïsts.they think they are the center of the world and "look down on you" as you said.I live in the south, in a town called "menton" between italy and monaco.the sun is in the sky but not in the heart of people.you cannot trust anyone here, because they don't keep their promises.they speak and they think it's enough.you cannot have a real friend here.betrayal is their way of life.I'd prefer to live under the rain but near a girl like you.(real sun is in the eyes, in the heart, not in the sky).and you can go in a sunny place for the holydays, you'll appreciate it more...

4. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

what about French women???? I've heard they are very very tasty:H

5. self-madman

self-madman Member

...hummm....in fact it's very hard to find a french woman both beautiful and clever...it seems before birth they have to chose between these two qualities.
    the ones that are very beautiful seem to have a high opinion of themselves,only because of their physical aspect ,because they can have any man they want, but when you discuss with them you may be surprised how stupid they can be.

6. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

Oooh but that's normal. In Holland we call them dumb blondes or Breazer sluts

7. self-madman

self-madman Member

so you can consider they are normal.
    the difference between dutch and french women is that dutch women have more character.and I like that.but you should travel to france and taste by yourself (you will have the choice between blonds, brunes, red heads and the ones that have no hair.the ones that have no hair are more tasty)

8. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Eh shut up about blondes :p

9. self-madman

self-madman Member

that's what I call have a lot of character.usually you are too kind.

10. self-madman

self-madman Member

11. self-madman

self-madman Member

back again and soon will live in amsterdam, is there anybody out there , or nobody anymore?

12. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

No they aren't.

13. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Hey self-madman, have you been to Britany? I love it there! It is such a unique area. I enjoyed my first trip there and am going again in two months!

I am dating a French girl and I lucked out: beauty and brains and she is pretty clever and creative as well! She is very nice and an extremely sensual girl. In fact, all my friends there are incredible ladies. Give the french girls another chance! Or try the Breton girls at least.

As a side note, it is pointless to say a whole country is filled with assholes. you'll find em' anywhere. But I have quite a few good stories from Paris. More than I can say about manchester england or a majority of the states.

14. jimmyjoe

jimmyjoe Member

i love you jennifericous

15. self-madman

self-madman Member

hi!
    no, I've never been to britany, but I know (on other forums) breton girls that are marvellous.really nice.I don't love Paris too.they think they are at the center of the world.at the moment I live in the south of france, so britany is at the opposite...but yeah, there are nice girls there.
    take care.
    regards
    raph

16. theoverfienddj

theoverfienddj Member

50 euro's? Why do they all want 50 euro's in the windows? Is it because they all charge 50 that nobody wants to make less? Anyway i would imagine dutch girls are just like any other girls you have to treat them with respect and you will get respect.Its that simple!