Dutch woman?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by JO420, Aug 17, 2005.

1. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Haha, im not anymore. I decided that i hate the look of drunk or half drunk people, and even though it takes me a lot to get drunk, im not drinking anymore. Its poison anyway.

2. self-madman

self-madman Member

hi
    dutch women are wonderful as far as i know.they've got a lot of character (is the term understandable?) a little bit like canadian women.if you offer a drink that's true: they insist to buy you another one.whatever...poison is better than "mixed drinks"

3. self-madman

self-madman Member

hi again,
    I'm french and I am addicted to cigarettes.I think I like to inhale.the position of french government about this is that a joint is 25 times more cancerigen than a cigarette (a medecine man accredited to the french government said that to me at the court) , what is the position of dutch government?
    I am selling records on internet and if I am french I can work as a dutch, I can sell trecords from everywhere in the world.I am just looking for a dutch preson who could help me to open a internet record shop in netherlands.in france when I have no cannabis to smoke I smoke one paquet and a half every day.when I have cannabis I only smoke less than 10 cigarettes a day.I just don't wanna die, can you help?

4. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

You don't wanna die.
    Well sooner or later everybody dies. And smoking just shortens your live with a few years. And everybody can get cancer. Not only smokers.
    And when I am stoned I like to smoke cigarettes. They make me more stoned.

5. self-madman

self-madman Member

Hi
    thanks for the message.I smoke too much.approx than 1 paquet and a half a day.when I smoke weed I only smoke (joints included) 10 cigarettes a day.approx 3 joint a day an the rest is cigarettes.It's easier to a smoker to die from a cancer than to a non smoker.I have seen my grand father dying from smoking too much cigarettes.I don't wanna suffer like him.of course everybody will die one day.

6. self-madman

self-madman Member

ah...I saw that Myrtje has changed her photograph...I though that after having drinking for so many years she was a one eyed woman with only half a nose and half a mouth and most of all half a brain but it seems that not.I feel better now.

7. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

hahaha, lets hope not.

8. Joehorse

Joehorse Member

Myrtje, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning even!

9. self-madman

self-madman Member

what about the dutch expression "hoe makt u het?"

when a dutch woman replies "hiel hoet" I have no doubt she makes it very well....

10. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

hiel hoet???? hahahahaha lolll
    heel goed<
    Hoe maakt u het? = How are you doing?
    Heel goed= Very well

11. self-madman

self-madman Member

sorry...I don't speak dutch goed enough.

12. self-madman

self-madman Member

...but how would you translate "het" without any word beside?

13. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

'de' and 'het' both mean 'the'

14. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

Het can also be "it"

15. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Jep, but its usually the. (haha if you translate that you get 'het is meestal het'. lamelamelame)

16. mopperm1

mopperm1 Member

are you in love with yourself since you post your big ass pic with every reply?

17. self-madman

self-madman Member

joehorse sees an asshole every morning in the mirror and thinks everybody feels the same...(this avatar is named "jackass" which is chirac's nickname...you have to know I don't like chirac more than bush ; and Myrtje is only 17 and is more mature than you, joehorse, you should post replies to 12 years old teens) ;and we should open a new duscussion subject especially for joehorse : "how to be polite with dutch girls"

18. self-madman

self-madman Member

Spanker; translating "het" by "it" was what I thought. about the other expression I don't understand.I know that "de" is "the" , but "het"?(Myrtje, you're not kind with me...could you translate what you said ? maybe only dutch persons can understand...)

now when you translate "het" by "it" let me know, Spanker, what you think about when you meet a beautiful dutch woman and start to talk to her ?(cooking? making a good footing?)

19. lctricity

lctricity Member

I don't if she's in love, but I know I become more in love with every new pic. What a little Dutch cutie! Rock On Myrtje! Hope to make your acquaintance over Queensday '06 at the BIG De Kuil Rally.

6 Months and counting my beloved piggies!

20. Joehorse

Joehorse Member

Hmm, how should I respond?
    How about I do something really immature, and tell you to go fuck yourself.
    I also don't care about your political bent, so why don't you go and get bent?
    I think a new discussion forum should be started called: "Anti-American French men should keep their mouths shut"
    Ahh, there, I feel better already.