Dutch woman?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by JO420, Aug 17, 2005.

1. MamitaChula

MamitaChula Member

My boyfriend is Dutch!!
    BUT I AM PUERTO RICAN! AND LATIN WOMEN RULE!!!!!!!! :sunglasse
    END OF STORY!

2. mafuman

mafuman Banned

3. consolidated

consolidated Banned

I can post again.. whoohooo :) a month is looong..

anyways, I'm dutch and I have a vagina so that makes me a woman they say.. I think dutch women are very emancipated and independent, don't try to pay for us cause we can pay our own way.. But you have golddiggers in every country, so here aswell..

4. JO420

JO420 Member

Hehe funny you mention Puerto Ricans because thats where im from.

5. gaz or jazz

gaz or jazz Member

mamita do you have a sister or perhaps you are tired of your dutch boyfriend and would prefer a more mature welshman.

6. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

heheh...well i'm emancipated but not over-emancipated...i suggest to pay for my own food on a date, but the guy usually pays it anyway. i don't mind to pay for myself at all. but i love the old ways...a guy taking a girl out for dinner, you know.

7. Joehorse

Joehorse Member

Any civilized gent does not mind paying for dinner.
    And he should hold doors open for women.
    And look into their eyes and not stare at their breasts.

I find Dutch women to be the most beautiful in the world

8. lovelightlisa

oooh i could love you! lol

9. prankster1590

prankster1590 Member

Welshman. Ha Ha. The dutch rule

10. lovelightlisa

yes the dutch rule!!!

11. Joehorse

Joehorse Member

That's what I'm looking for- lovin' from a Dutch woman.
    And if there are any Dutch women interested in a decent man from New York City, I will be over in Amsterdam/Haarlem in November

12. lovelightlisa

13. Joehorse

Joehorse Member

Huzzah!!

14. jasonspaceman

jasonspaceman Member

Do not do this in Holland. Believe me, it is the quickest way to say "look at me, I'm a tourist". No one holds doors open for anyone in Holland. I found it very difficult to get used to. I could never understand why after holding the door open for the person behind me, they would shoot a quick look of disgust in my direction.

15. lovelightlisa

uhm...well i live in holland and it's kinda like this; if a guy holds open a door for a girl it's a 'oooh i want you' thing but if ....wait......you are right...i was gonna say if some old lady but...i got hit once cuz this old bitch thought she could open the door herself...geez, i live in such a bloody fucked up country!

16. SinPusher

SinPusher Member

You're kidding right? Good manners are appreciated the world over. I have never received a strange look from anyone for holding the door for them anywhere. Nederland included.

Oh yes, please stand to the right on escalators, and moving walkways. And always let a lady out of an elavator first. If you have to discuss it, you probably aren't doing it.

I also love Dutch women. They really are different. I find it hard to hold a conversation with a American woman anymore. lol...

17. jasonspaceman

jasonspaceman Member

You obviously haven't spent long in the netherlands.

18. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Haha dude youre so very wrong. You say people who disagree with this havent lived here for long, well i havent lived anywhere else and i dont find it weird when people hold the door open. I actually find it weird and rude when they dont. I hold the door open for other people, and people have done so for me. It happens to be that im not the only one with this experience, so maybe, just maybe, its you.

19. SinPusher

SinPusher Member

wrong.. but good rebuttal...

20. SinPusher

SinPusher Member

Back to Dutch Women. When I first started visiting Holland, I thought all the girls were flirting with me because they were not afraid to return a smile. You rarely find this in the USA. I soon realized it was not me. They are just much more friendly. Dutch women are not full of themselves. They seem much more humble and accepting, then american women. They are not as quick to judge. Their circle's of friends are much more diverse. They might hang out with an old man or lady or a group of kids. Not just their immeadiate peers like in the USA. They are much more educated. Speak multiple languages. They seem to balance family and career's or work better.

Did I already say I really love Dutch girls(women)?

SP