Dusting off the old sewing machine!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by FunkyPhreshMama, Jan 20, 2005.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

Well guys and gals I drug out the sewing machine and surger and I am about to embark on a new fashion line by yours truly!! I gotta get in gear and start making stuff to sell and trade this summer. Hopefully I will have pictures of some stuff in a few weeks to show you all. I am very excited!! If anyone has any ideas for tops, skirts or pursed let me know =) I usually just go with the basics, but I want to try some new things this year!!

2. oleandermoonfyre

oleandermoonfyre Member

Try to keep in mind the pregnant chicks and big mamas when making clothes. Its almost impossible for me to find big "hippie" clothes. Its even harder to find plus sized maternity clothes, "hippie" or not!

3. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

way to go funkyfreshmama!!! :D woop woop!!

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

nice sig t-dub. and i def thought about maternity and such, i will have quite a belly around bonnaroo time but the pregnant girlies still gotta look cute =) hehe

5. MaryJeanne

MaryJeanne Member

i have totally got to get my ass in gear to make a bunch of stuff for the festivals this summer. oh man, i really cant wait to get back, get back to where i once belong.
    peace and love