dunkin' donuts coffee

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by kitty fabulous, May 20, 2004.

1. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Drunkin' Hoe Butts

2. makno

makno Senior Member

manteca huts ,,,,heroin chain ....then maby ill stay in amerika!

3. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Yea I would go to the health food store for soy ice cream if I had money. I don't.
    Heh, a friend gave me some cocoa beans the other day and they were incredible. Incredibly bitter, that is, but the antioxidants in those things are off the charts.

And why would you waste time being sorry about my light particles? For one I don't own them and for twelve blackholes are like any other an'aum'aly. hehe.

4. makno

makno Senior Member

ill continue looking for the catalog ..the book from chocolate to morphine by andrew wise? the vitamin guy now ..about alkaloids +humans ....the shamans aprentice...was great book ...an ethnobotanist in surrinam!

5. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

If loving flavored creamers is wrong, then I don't want to be right!! :p And yes, Duncan Donuts coffee is tastey in an "ooh it's good to be naughty" kind of way...

6. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

some say cocoa is the most powerful antioxidant on the global

7. tom

tom Member

Uh, actually Dunkin Doughnuts does sell free-trade coffee. Starbucks coffee on the other hand is still picked by people being paid a slaves wage. Check it out here

http://www.fairtradecoffee.org