Dumb/Hateful Guys on Forum

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Not me I got it 100% figured out.

conclusion: Men will never understand women.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh right, didnt look at your info, assumed you were male
    Back to the question you put in your first post then. What kind of people are these guys in real life as opposed to the net. Compared to say your husband, are they actually grumpier than him, more negative. If he's in lockdown as you say, it al least means they are free-er to talk to single women

None of this means anything, its just everyones set of rules as to what is supposedly good, which usually self serving, not everyone is going to interpret it the same way

Starting a thread this many will go along with you, to me 'hubbys in lockdown' is becuase you know what other chics are really like

3. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

Some people have difficulty being social in person and going out to real events. It gets to be like those guys on the TV show The Big Bang Theory who have PhDs in physics and think they have everything figured out in their head. Yet they are living together in the same apartment and can't figure out how to leave the apartment and go out into the real world and make relationships. Too much thought experiments and not enough real world. The character Laura Wingfield in the play The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams is another example.

4. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

If it makes ya feel better, I've considered one of the problems to be guys. We not only make it too easy for women, but are making it harder for ourselves -- men are working out, (some) are conquering their body and insecurities -- all to get laid.

End result is it just becomes that much harder for a guy to get it, and lmfao easier for a girl to now get buffer and more confident men.

:2thumbsup: But y'all really do not do shit too. You still wait and camp. This has been true. #noteverybody--but the mentality is still there.

& When you do do shit, I don't really applaud you for doing so in this environment, because like you just explained it's still pretty easy. (I'm sure not always -- and not with a guy you really like).

I think the whole thing's fucked. For a plethora of other reasons too. Honesty, availability, & niceness being treated like a social buzzkill is also one of them.

Who's going to whine and be needy to your face, though? And maybe things appeared that way because that's how shit went down around you -- the woman -- free and fun.

You're NOT the one on stage about to get rejected so I don't think you know how complicated things are -- lol from your end, shit is SIMPLE - men are NICE, men are ENGAGING, some appear to be in it JUST TO BE IN THE MOMENT LIKE ME LALA. That is so naive it hurts.

Do you realize I can't be parts of myself and be "attractive" at the same time??

I really don't like that I can't use my nice voice. That I can't be as warm and nice as I wanna be. I really don't like how much scrutiny I am under to perform or show confidence. Maybe I'm not a rock-solid person because I have a lot on my mind. Maybe it's even the way THAT I WANT TO LIVE.

But I don't get that freebie though. And you do.

An insecure woman can be your gf or wife. An insecure man is... single.

(I also don't like/understand why the man has to mentally provide for both parties. I feel this is totally true, and one of the key reasons my vibe doesn't = boyfriend).

It's just not me, yo. I'm more of a partner, not a leader.
    ----------------

can I exhale please? :sunny: *I may be thinking too much but that's bcuz THERE'S A LOT MORE a man has to take on, to think about, ignore, work-through, or whatever...

meanwhile you get to prance around doing whateveer ya like and being hit up for sex. I wonder why the gender who needs/has an even bigger biological appetite for sex is upset. :redface::icon_bs:

*woosaah* *exhales again* **When you have to create relationships and one side is not doing any work but simply enjoying themselves then selecting and rejecting... then... you'll understand why there are so many bitter men.

5. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Are you listening to yourself? The things you are saying? What woman would want to be with you? It's like you are trying to make women feel guilty for your own insecurities. Why would anyone be attracted to that? You are so insecure that you've decided the problem is with society at large rather than with yourself. It's such a weak, unattractive attitude and yet they are supposed to respond positively to that?

6. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I got them figured out. They want to be loved and given attention when they want it, left alone when they don't.

then they want you to come back when they do. :sunny:

They just wanna take take take without feeling bad for it. They don't wanna self-critically think any of this shit because society already benefits them.

At least this is the stereotype of the pretty dumb girls. Other less-sought after women have to become more down to earth, and compromising and understanding of others.

There's really nothing to understand. Women act the way they do, demand the things they want, take no responsibility in the things they avoid,

and men have been tolerating and putting up with this for centuries. This is how we've co-existed so far.

7. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

dude fuck off. I'm just staying on topic. If you wanted happy lies and no opinions go visit another thread.

And since when should we not question society at large? Sorry you don't have the balls to question it, and would rather grow more insecure about yourself than attempt to see what's really going on.

What girl would want to be with me? Probably the few I've dated and the few I've rejected?

You are so weak that you don't wanna question society. I guess I was meant to be a burly confident motherfucker hittin up hoes left and right, and EVERY man should be like this. Ya let's not question society at all. :rolleyes:

Everyone is insecure too btw. Obviously you weren't listening worth shit so eat dirt.

8. deviate

deviate Senior Member

Your problem is you aren't yourself, you have this preconceived notion of how you need to be in order to get women.. and if you are secure in yourself and don't think so much and be self conscious, you can get just as much pussy as the gym rat sitting next to you at the bar.

Just accept the fact you aren't a dominant male and play the cards you've been given. Some women like that, so that they can take charge more so to speak. The big thing with getting laid is confidence.

9. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

You aren't responding to anything I actually said. You seem kind of unhinged, to be frank.
    With every post I read from you it becomes more and more clear - the problem isn't with society, it's with you. The sooner you accept that the sooner these problems would become non-issues.

And yes, you are responsible for your insecurities, not society or women. Everyone makes this decision. How old are you? I'm assuming you are kind of young because this kind of thing is frequently associated with a certain age group.

You have a very negative energy. Women (and people in general) are absolutely in the right to not want to be around that. I mean it's downright logical. You can tell yourself that this is just how you are and society is wrong for not accepting it, or you could change.

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

At this point, I'd say probably nobody.

11. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

What a load of shit.

How does society benefit women? What exactly is beneficial about lower pay rates and poorly thought out stereotypes?

I am sorry to tell you, but history proves time and time again that women have been tolerating men and putting up with them for centuries.

Just a thought - Stop seeking the 'pretty dumb girls' and maybe give the 'less sought after girls' a chance.. maybe then you will realise it is your own ideaology and expectations that are letting you down.

12. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

kokujin, how does it go when you meet a guy?

13. acuarela

acuarela Member

Seriously.

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Hahaha... yea, I know what "other chicks" are really like. ;)

And my husband's not really in lockdown. I was joking. But he does pretty much just spend his time working 60-70 hrs a week..and the rest of it with me and our 2 yr old. So I always know what he's doing... but I don't demand it. he's free to do what he wants... as a matter of fact- he knows he's free to do whatever w whatever other girl he wants-if he wants to. Thing is, he doesn't want to cause he's not that typea guy. :)

15. deviate

deviate Senior Member

One of your other problems kok, is that you seem to think women owe you something. Like how you said you asked one for a cig then made her bring it to you.. what the fuck kind of shit is that?

With that attitude you are lucky you even got a smoke.

I'm not super aggressive with women, but I'm comfortable in who I am and don't try to put on a facade. If I can't think of something to say to bring up or continue a conversation, I don't. Next. But mostly in those situations all you have to do is smile and respond if they say something. Then notice something about them and ask a question - from there it's all gravy.

I personally think the guys you keep talking about as the 'ones who get laid' are a fucking joke and look desperate. As I've said before. And I've gotten more tail from being friendly but not aggressive, or even uninterested, than I can keep track of. Once it gets to the point the female is giving you serious body language to kiss her or that she wants you, then you amp up the aggression.

You sound way too intense. Smoke a blunt or something. Jerk off more. And stop looking at women as a walking vagina. Sex will come but you have to fucking talk to them first.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

There are so many bitter men?

Anyways, take a step back and look at something... you feel you can't be parts of yourself- your real self, your NICE self because you WILL be rejected? I'm just gonna respond to that w two things...for one- if you go into things thinking you WILL be rejected.. lol! of COURSE you will be!

Also, maybe you WOULDN'T be rejected if you would show more of your true self? I mean, what kinds of girls are you trying to find and for what tho? If it's just a hook up .. yea you prolly don't wanna show them your kind and gentle soul- if you're looking for more...
    -ALSOOO, EVERYONE gets rejected sometimes!! It's a part of LIFE. In EVERYTHING. Do you have some huge fear of rejection? You should really get over that!

Maybe you should just stop going to bars to pick up women? (and trying to BE some persona of what you think is expected. that's bs. just TALK..CHAT.. just to TALK to women and maybe you'll click w someone who likes you for your deeper side and who you have things in common with.)

17. deviate

deviate Senior Member

That's called letting yourself become a toy.

If you are a gentleman but don't take shit, you will eventually find one that respects you and doesn't try to pull that kind of crap.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

What? Have you ever taken a history class?

You do realize women had no rights and were regarded basically as property until relatively recently in history?

19. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

fyi

cherea is praxis

in case you didnt know

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Again, I'm not really reading anything from him abiut sex, seems to be most about society and attention. And everyone keeps telling him he has a problem

'Stop looking at women as a walking vagina' what you wrote there does make it sound like you are more focusedmon that than he is. Even though with some posts he may sound angrier, and you are teloing him he has a problem

Not trying to get stuck onto you for the fun of it, just saying, thats how it sounds, you are saying to him dont view women as sex objects yet with that last time you have automatically assumed he can onoy possiboy want to interact with women for sex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.