dum ass kid

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, May 20, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

omg i was out with some friends last nite and we got on the topic of weed, we put our money together and still didnt have enough so we asked this 1 weird loner kid who my frined brought along, here is the conversation

Me: so kyle u got 10 bucks we need 10 more bux for an 1/8th we will let u hit it.
    Kyle: o..uh i dont want to use weed
    Me: uve neevr tried it before? dude its great and its not bad 4 u no1 has died from it
    Kyle: dude no leave me alone im not going to use needles to shoot stuff into my vein.

after he said that we managed to laugh at him for a good 10 minutes and then we all went home cause we didnt have enough money haaha goes to show how smart ppl r about drugs.

2. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

Instead of Laughing at Him why didn't you Educate him instead of coming on the Boards and complaining about how uneducated some people are. And if he doesn't want to do it or part with the Cash ,then it's his Right..yeh know?

3. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

lol where the hell did your friend find this specimen!?

4. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

i agree with this
    but i still have to admit that that story is pretty goddamn funny
    haha

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

lol we had no problem with himnot wanting to do it or pay or w/e it was just fuking funny he thought u injected weed come on dude seriously...

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i think its depressing, if he was being honest that is.

it sounds like he might have been fucking with yall though.

7. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

worst part of the story is you didn't get any smoke

8. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Thats classic

9. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya i know :( dammit lol i just realized that now the story isnt so funny haha

10. lady_of_the_flowers

lady_of_the_flowers Member

Why the hell didn't you just get a bit less than an eighth then?

11. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

What a dumbass! IVing cannabis.....lol

12. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

IV Cannabis is one of the few times cannabis has caused a death; a guy grinded up some bud and put it with water, then shot it in his arm. He clogged an artery and died.

13. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

rofl wat a dum shit wow seriously that is fuking stupid

14. shamisen420

shamisen420 Member

This neighbor kid was bragging, cuz he has like 11 brothers ( give or take a few). He's like, "yeah, my brothers done pot, weed, dope" and I damn near shat myself laughing. Then I told him that they're all the fucking same thing, n he didn't believe me. BTW, the kids in junior high

15. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

O, rly?

16. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

my dad kept an article in the sun newspaper, where the reporter claimed that he was at a "wild, underground party" where people were "injecting reefers"

17. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

I feel that this is one of the worst problems that we Weed smokers have. The education of the average Joe does not include drugs in a proper way. Oh, they love to tell you how bad it is for you but they will not tell you the benifits. I was a product of this as well. Being a child of the late 60's I was raised in the Ronald Regan "War on Drugs" era. I personally did not even try weed until I was like 27 or so some time around 1995 or 96. By that time I educated myself by asking a lot of questions. If I knew then what I know now I was have started smoking a lot sooner. I still feel that it should be regulated like liquor and only sold to people who are of age, something like 18. Not to say that experimenting with liquor and drugs is not done by people who are younger. I know that I was drinking well before I was legal but I was also educated about liquor by my parents. They would let me drink at home every once and a while. I feel that if I was educated by my parents about marijuana like I was about liquor then I would be the better for it. This is why I believe that weed should be legal and that parents should be the ones to educate their children. I feel bad that there are some parents out there in the world that do not take the time to tell their kids about things so that they have to go out into the world and learn for themselves. As a parent myself I am looking forward to teaching my children about all of these things. Now if you asked me if I would smoke with my child, I would say yes, but not until they were 18.

18. Tibbles

Tibbles Banned

gotta inform them that marijuana is something that comes form the earth dumb shit. Not something you make from under your fucking kitchen counter.

19. brainDamage13

brainDamage13 Member

hahaha did you tell him that you don't shoot it???

lol one time me n my friend were trying to get a dub and we had like 17 bucks or something so we asked this random girl we always bum cigarettes from, and we were like hey do you have 3 bucks you can smoke with us. and she gave us three bucks and we were like ok we're gonna get it and then we can smoke. so we walk like a block, get the dub, come back and she's gone.

we're like oh well. so we jsut smoked a blunt, and she goes to where i used to go to school, so we saw her the next day n shit and we didnt say anything to each other. then like a week later she leaves a facebook comment on my wall saying
    "hey, did you get the stuff yet?"

like she thought it took a week to get weed or some shit..lol.

20. snake_grass

snake_grass Senior Member

probably just never knew what it was because he didnt have time to think about or time to hear or think about

like "weed? what is this weed you speak of?"