"Dude" best word ever?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by all_rhodesian_reject, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I try to maintain a high standard and if it comes across as snobbish then.........

Of course opinions are fine if they are nice ones or told in a nice way.

2. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

absolutely :D. do whatever you want as long as it doesn't get in anyone else's way. that's the british way.

3. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I am not British, I am English.

4. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

which is part of britain...

5. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I know but to much of the world you are either Scottish, Irish, welsh or British. Well I want to be known as English. Britain is part of europe but I don't want to be known as European. Let it be said I have nothing against these places but I am English first and foremost.

6. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

you're just one of those people that complains about anything.

i've suddenly lost all respect for and interest in what you have to say.

7. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

You are one of those people that doen't know me and therefore have no idea if I am always complaining or not. I have strong opinions on more than one subject and forums are a vehicle for that.

You never had respect for the things I say and vice versa.

8. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Right i feel i should make this clear i'm not english, i hail from southern africa and part of south african surf slang is the word dude as well as bro its just a way of talking...the beutiful thing about english is that its constantly metamorphasisng which means we don't have to be rigidly old school in our speech. I mean fuck it gladstone if your so elitist then talk in yee olde english.

Heres an example of surfrikaans

Howzit bru,

What's vaaing ekse? This page makes me woes. You ous don't have a span of words from Durban! A connection at graft dialled me into your website yesterday, and it made me lag. I am an expat from Durban, with a porsie in Sydney, Oz. It was keef to read this but made me mal that I couldn't choon the ous at graft. Blind ekse.

So I chooned a connection from SA and we skeemed it would be cool to catch up and have a dop. Like all durban ou's, we smaak to make a better, so I went for a trap and scored some kaartjies down the road. We hadn't checked each other since that time so we got fully dronk, made a few tings, and ended up way west. We trapped down the road fully goofed, scored some munchies and scooped a keef chow (no bunnies here, so we had a kebab). The ou serving us schemed he was way to do, so we vloeked him and ducked.

Just in case, we roasted one more phat one and I went back to my porsie. My stukkie was woes, and charfed me that I had pulled a blind action.

How's this bru, the surf's been doening it. It's been firing, off its pip. I know I'm chooning you what what, but we are going to klap a mission tomorrow. Pull in ekse. Let's go grind some barrels. If not, hope you okes get a couple. We might end up blasting a few dead bees as well. You check, it's the old story, you get numb and vaai surfing.

Shot, Neil

Now THAT is fucking impressive

9. 40oz2freedom

40oz2freedom Member

OR maybe what about Fuck? you can make a sentence with just one word and you can use that one for almost more than u can "dude".

10. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Thanks Jailmate.

Like they say, no fool like an old fool :sunglasse

11. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Excellent, blindhobosam rules

12. hippycarly

hippycarly Member

It don't mean sheeeeeit....
    Mr. Natural