Dry weed.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by groovecookie, Mar 13, 2008.

1. groovecookie

groovecookie Member

I some misconceptions until recently, when experience showed me different, about dry weed not needing rehydration. I thought the only difference between dry weed and rehydrated was how long it took to smoke the bowl--not in the amount of buzz you get from that bowl.

But after actually trying the same weed that i had smoked before that was way too dry rehydrated i could definately tell a big difference not just in the burn time but in the amount of buzz from a bowl. If you want the most buzz for your buck, then definately throw in a piece of lettuce into that dry weed!

I think it's because with dry weed more THC is burned up than is converted to smoke. That's my theory anyway...i could be wrong.[​IMG]

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

the drier the higher... as they always say.. i always let my weed sit out so that it dries a bit before i smoke it... only reason i'll add lettuce or a fruit peel is just to make it burn slower

3. PurpleSAC

PurpleSAC Member

I've noticed that the dryer the weed the more harsh the it is smoking it in blunts. i like sticky ickies.