Dry for it for so long, what should I do?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by boothy, Aug 17, 2005.

1. boothy

boothy Senior Member

I know it's notoriously dry at this time of year, but I haven't been able to find any for ages, even when theres supposed to be tons of it.

I'm 14, and I can't drive, and I live in a tiny village. I bike to towns and such, but I'm not really well connected at all.

It's getting real frustratin. Is there anywhere out there who kows a dealer from around york, good weed, or any one ot there willin' to post some? I've heard it's safe, and I'd pay for it all... hell I'd pay extra.

God I'm desperate, any advice?

2. kif

kif Member

I dont think your gonne get much help dude. You need to be like Frito Lays and get your own bag.

3. boothy

boothy Senior Member

^Ok thanks for the reply, but I couldn't understand that last part of the sentence... sorry :(

I should have mentioned growing my own is outta the question :(

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

you could just not smoke.....

5. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Well, I know that... and I haven't been doing.

Just if someone took away your supply of weed for 3 months would you not get slightly annoyed?

6. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

i feel u havent smoked in like two weeks because of being grounded and might be getting some tommorow

7. Beleg

Beleg Member

I'd advise not to ask for weed on public forums. For one thing, its a little suspicious (your cool though), or you could walk into a sting.

Do you know anyone that smokes or used to smoke? Ask them.

8. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

9. boothy

boothy Senior Member

:) Thanks for the advice, it does sound stupid I guess. But don't worry, I'm not an undercover internet cop :D

The problem is I'm a bit shy with things like that, and my friends that smoke aren't dealers, so it's like asking for a cut of theirs really, or for them to get some from their dealer. I don't like asking for stuff of my friends, but I'll give it a go when I next see them.

Cheers for the replies everyone!

10. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Just go with your friends to their dealers a few times then once the dealer knows and trusts you, get his number from either your friends or the source itself. As far as it being dry, can't help you much, I'm in about the same situation, though a dime usually comes through here and there, so I shouldn't complain =P

11. kif

kif Member

The Frito Lays thing is a catch phrase the company uses for their chips in commercials. Sorry I cant help you dude, but something will be around eventually.

12. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Yeah I spoke to one of my older mates, dropped it into the conv that I was dry, and he just went "Well now, can't be having that!" and drove off to get me some :)

Thanks for all the replies :)