druids fantasy?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by the mighty weez, Jan 6, 2005.

1. the mighty weez

the mighty weez Member

has anyone ever heard about/tried these druids fantasy LSA capsules? if so, do they work? a friend and i were going to order some, but we got suckered into the legal smokes a couple years ago and would rather not pay for more things that don't work. so if you or someone you know has tried them, let me know, tell me about the experience, etc...

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

If you want LSA buy morning glory seeds at a plant store, or buy hawaiian baby woodrose seeds online. I've never done LSA before and there is preperation involved, so be sure to check on Erowid.org or other sources online to find out how to prepare them (some morning glory seeds have pesticides on them and require washing). hope that helps.

3. the mighty weez

the mighty weez Member

yeah, we tried the morning glories once before and they made us really, really sick. like constant puking until we passed out. we washed them twice beforehand but i don't think we got all the pesticides off. we just saw these capsules online and decided to give them a try. it's 6 capsules for like 11 bucks. thanks for the quick response man.

4. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

I've tried LSA before, from Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and my friend has tried them from both HBWS and Morning Glory seeds ... I haven't tried the capsules, however.

LSA was pretty weird. It was much less visual than I thought it would be, but then again, I only had a low dose. I've heard that it's supposed to be more focused around tactile hallucinations (feeling things), and less around visual.

I remember at one point, stepping off the elevator in our dorm, and when I looked at the vending machines, my view rotated 15 degrees to the left, and then snapped back to normal. If you've ever played the game Half-Life (or other 3D shooters), then it was extremely similar to how the camera snaps down 15 degrees and then returns to normal whenever you take damage. It was a lot like that.

Also, the crazy sidings of the elevator were mad trippy, and at one point, the floor shifted up and down and had ridges. I remember my bed blankets feeling super soft and comfortable. =P

Just be careful if you use Morning Glory seeds or HBWS seeds. MG seeds should be extracted, and the same with HBWS, unless you want to take a knife and shave off the little hairs on the seeds. Either way, the hairs/outside coverings of the seeds contain chemicals that your body metabolizes into cyanide, which makes you sick, and will make you throw up. My friend threw up quite a bit on straight Morning Glory seeds, but we didn't have that problem after we shaved about 8 HBWSs and took them.

Good luck!

5. MeatWagon499

If the site looks legit and its just pure LSA then I'd say go for it. also if your looking for legal highs look up DXM (Dextromethorpan) and Salvia on Erowid.org if you already havent.

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

never tried LSA, but there are plenty sites with extraction methods for removing the alkaloids from HBWR or MG seeds to get rid of the sickness.

7. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

imo lsa is a waste of time

8. Hikaru Zero

DXM causes Olney's Lesions in the brain ... and that's not just a rumour, you can read about the danger and damage it causes right on erowid.org.

Salvia's a great plant, but it's also very powerful. Make sure you treat it with respect if you're going to try it. But stay away from DXM, I'd think.

9. MeatWagon499

I've done DXM like 30 times and I'm fine, you just gotta wait 3-4 weeks inbetween trips.

10. opticalpromise

opticalpromise Member

before ordering, remember that lsa is an illegal drug, morning glories are not an illegal seed though because they are for planting purposes, not ingestion. just be careful

11. Hikaru Zero

LSA is illlegal? Where did you hear that? I've heard that it is "LSD's legal, naturally occurring little brother" from somewhere ...

Or do you mean illegal by the DEA's "any substance that acts like a Schedule I substance" BS clause?