drugs you hate

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by dazedgatsby, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Weed... Weed blows anus. I dislike it very much. There is nothing that feels more wasteful and annoying than being high for more than 5 minutes. I would rather get the high from eating hot sauce than use weed in any form.

You are a loser if you like weed. Human+weed=unreliable POS. Yes, that is all of you...

Nah, I'm just messin. But weed does suck in my opinion. :*

2. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

everything..............

3. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Really only DXM. PCP kind of, not as bad as DXM but I would never pay again to do it, and if it was offered for free I'd still have to think about it.

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Alcohol: I don't like this drug very much, to use; and I hate how it's current usage affects society

Tobacco: smoking's a little sexy, I guess, but other than that: it's only bad for you

Crack/Heroin/Meth: I haven't met a user that wasn't a junkie (irl)

5. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I'm one! I know, seeing someone who isn't a junkie loser that uses those is hard to find, thats for sure. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person I've met that isn't bias against its occasional use. Every time I recommend to smoke some meth everyone is like, "woah, I don't do that man". Yet they make much less than me and have relatively boring lives.

iRock

But also,

uRock

6. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

Agreed, hate is a strong word.

However, sometimes I will take concerta as a study aid if adderol is unavailable. I find concerta to be rather inferior, generally fucking up my appetite for longer than adderol, and with a harsher come down.

7. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Alcohol, SSRI's & any tropane containing plant (Belladona, Henbane, Datura, etc.). Wish i hated opiates, but i manage not to consume them . . .

Peace & Love,
    Spicey Cat
    Meow!

8. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

Antidopaminergics/antipsychotics terrible zero motivation extreme tiredness, lack of ability to use higher order cognition.

9. Sleeper

Sleeper Member

DXM was kind of my go to thing for a while. I really love the mental feeling and disposition it creates but after the first trip, I itched every time I took it. Roboitch I think is the appropriate term for it. I scratched to the point of bleeding once. I can't prove it but I believe that it has effected my memory. It was nice for highschool but I think now that I'm entering college that I'll leave it behind.