drugs you hate

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by dazedgatsby, Jun 14, 2010.

1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

...and they suck

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

^^^Definitely.

3. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

the worst drugs is depakote. don't ever take that. my mom took me to a doctor to see if I had add and he asked me all these questions. and because I told I have moods where I feel really happy and energetic and then I have times where I feel lazy he said I was bipolar.

so i got prescribed depakote and took that shit for 15 days then got off it but that shit permanently ruined my brain. now I no longer get those happy moods where im full of energy n stuff. i used to enjoy that and that drug fryed and destroyed that part of my brain. now I still can be happy n stuff but I never get those natural highs where I feel all amped and I miss it.

another drug that is fucked up is strattera never take that shit. I got prescribed it for add too and that shit made me feel weird. like literally it made me feel like I turned into a retarded kid or some zombie or a kid with down syndrome. it makes your brain feel like you turn into a vegatable n just zone out. that shit does anything but make you focused. that drug made me feel the most un focused i have ever been in my life.

weed: i used to love it so much. smoked with friends all the time and was super social and outgoing. used to make me feel on top of the world: relaxed, focused, happy, and made every sound and every thing to look at so great. it enchanced life. BUT.....

after I took that depakote and I continued smoking weed was never the same. now when I smoke weed I become very quiet and stuck in my mind. weed now just makes me day dream and zone out a bunch and be un focused. though I could go smoke a bowl now and go sit in the forest n do nothing but stare at the trees for 4 hours and be content with it. so SCREW DEPAKOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that indian pyshitriast who screws peoples lifes over prescribing these drugs that destory our natural born minds.

I decided to quit weed to because now that it zones me out it started to make me zoned out even when sober too so I gotta keep a clear head.

cigarrates: I love em but hate em cus they are addicting. they make me feel so good and give me the energy burst that I lost from taking that depakote. but when you quit them you get mood swings and urges.

4. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

I also kinda have a love/hate relationship with DXM. Because I love it so fucking much. Its so damn fun. But I have to stop myself from doing it a lot because it can hurt your brain. I think I am addicted to that stuff. And I've only done it two times. Both times got to the fourth plateau and shit.

So I love it because it feels good. I hate it because I want it whenever I think about it but I can't have it. :eek:

5. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

This is my first post! Yay!

I hate D2 receptor antagonists, especially Risperidone and high doses of Olanzapine (Zyprexa). I also dislike clonazepam, although I am physically dependent on it.

6. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

Amphetamines and Meth-they ravage your brain and body. I have also never found the high to be enjoyable. Just gives me panic attacks and anxiety.

Alcohol-I cant handle myself with alcohol. Im very much a lightweight and when i am drunk, I am either the annoying drunk, sad drunk, or angry drunk, but never the happy drunk

7. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

yeaah its like a love/hate relationship with clonazepam,. more love thn hate tho :D

:chillpill: :sifone::p

8. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Piperazines, cuz they make my body temp. go through the roof, and it's a pretty shitty high.

9. GoldenYears

GoldenYears Member

piperazines are truly awful

10. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Ketamine. Watched some brilliant minds go down the drain with this shit. Its clean, but the state it puts me in feels dirty as fuck. Gave it many chances, with many doses. There is nothing I like about it, except for the come up, where it just doubles in intensity every couple seconds. BUT if Im on acid I wont turn down a line of k. I just feel like there is tons and TONS of better drugs out there.

I huffed dust off once when I was like 13. Thats exactly what K felt like except no WAH WAHs. Made me drool all over myself like a fuckin retard.

11. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Makes me a little sad to hear you say that :sad:

12. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

13. Doobie60

Doobie60 Senior Member

Roxys. Every week you hear about someone else dying. I don't see the point in taking them.

14. peace music life

peace music life Member

I find it annoying when using a substance in pill form(except for ecstasy). I'll do any type of drug whenever you ask me to, but if it's in capsule or tablet form then forget it. I hate waiting an hour or two just for the come up of a trip or high. If it's not something worth waiting for like LSD or any other psychedelic, then I'd take the pill and smash it up and rail it. I'll smoke, snort, and shoot up anything, but if it's in a pill, it's just about a no for me(with the exception of railing it).

Waiting for the come up is boring as hell, which is why I'd prefer smoking or railing a substance. But other than that I don't really ''hate'' any specific drug, just a certain way of taking a drug.

15. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

lol gotta hate the wait

16. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I prefer the wait for psychedelics in particular but most other drugs as well. Stimulants are about the only class of drugs I prefer the instant gratification from. I love the anticipation, the last minute like making sure everything is set up how you want it to be and then I always get that 'is it working yet?' feeling and then it makes the peak so much more magical when it hits.

The calm before the storm element of oral administration.

17. hypermagicmountain

hypermagicmountain Member

The drug I really don't like is actually marijuana. I have done acid, ketamine many times, DXM, 2cb, foxy, MDMA, and more, but the worst experiences I have had have been with weed. I used to enjoy it to some extent, but over time my weed experience has become a completely negative and mentally painful time for me. I wish I could still smoke like I used to, but any time I do now it is unbearable.

18. peace music life

peace music life Member

I can't stand that ''is it working yet?'' feeling. It just makes me really anxious for some reason. That's why I always try to forget I just took any drug at all and go do something not drug related so that it ''surprises'' me. Sitting there waiting for a come up makes time seem to go a lot slower.

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I dislike coke and speed. Don't ingest them myself but I also dislike my friends behaviour when they're on it. Happily that's rarely the case anymore :)

20. ChrisFromScotland

ChrisFromScotland Lang may yer lum reek

the only drugs i dont do any more are weed and amphetamines, hardcore opiates arent cool either but some less stronger ones are ok in my oppinion, also id like to note i have no problem with people that do any kind of drugs, each to there own