Drug That You Least Recommend/Why... Share Bad Experiences/Stories.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. rainbowcoloreddark

rainbowcoloreddark Member

i was on speed my junior year in high school. while i lost 75pounds in 3 months, coming off of it wasnt too great. i mean, i didnt have very many troubles...just some bad headaches...HORRENDOUS headaches, actually. and i slept alot more.

my expieriences with coke have both (ha) been pretty fucking awesome. but i was around good good people, and we werent allowed to do more than three lines...and two primo blunts were passed around. but it was a big party. 25-30 people. so i got maybe two hits off of both the blunts...(girls get treated better in this group...they make sure we get stuff).

i dont think i will ever mix coke, weed, alcohol and colatapines (its a muscle relaxer) ever again. i dont remember the last 15 hours of the high i remember 'waking up' in my living room on the computer typing away to come friends. i dont remember anything from the night before, people said i was taking pictures, i DROVE TO TACO BELL, i woke up naked in bed with a guy...i ont think antyhing happend, but both of us were fucked up, so we dont know.

and acid wasnt a good thing for me at the time i took it. but i was really young and had never done anything before. i passed out from the trip and wake up to being passed around a party.

but i have an open mind. and as alot of people have said on here, all drugs, in moderation...expierementing isnt bad, but you need to be around good people. and have an open mind. learn from the drugs you do.

but seriously, the worst thing i have come across, really...is quitting cigarettes. the nicotine withdraws are soooo bad. i quit about a week ago, and i still am sick to my stomach and edgy. i really wish i wouldnt have started. so here i am...but once i quit, im done.

oh, and thank you all for your expieriences. i really appreciate you all being so open about them. i know they had to be very hard for you. i have learned alot from you.

2. HighDesertHippie

HighDesertHippie Banned

Coke is for turds

Thumbs down for PCP

3. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

Meth and heroin..

4. ClosingTide

ClosingTide Member

I've been around a while, around more drugs than most would imagine. I smoked pot a little before '65, but didn't really get into it until '65. When acid got banned in '67, it suddenly got cool to take acid. I moved to San Francisco around 1967 and while I lived there I got into cocaine, LSD, opium, peyote, and the list could go on. I tried everything pretty much atleast twice. But the drug I never tried, never will try, and would recommend anyone to NEVER try is heroin. I saw first-handedly a friend of mine overdose and die on heroin as soon I was going to try it for the first time. He died there in his apartment before the ambulance arrived (cause he was looking really bad, very greyish blueish colored).

Another drug I wouldn't recommend is PCP. In the 80's there was a guy I knew, he had a failed attempt at becoming a rapper and started taking LSD and PCP. He started smoking PCP and crack together in cigars also. About an hour after he took PCP one day, he was walking down the street and a cop stopped at a red light. He walked up to the cop car and randomly started pounding on it, the cop got out of the car and he pulled a gun out on the cop, but quickly dropped the gun and ran off. After this he quit PCP to try again at his rapping career, but failed yet again. He turned to PCP again, which basically messed with his brain to no end. He went on several violent streaks after years and years of continuation of PCP. In 1996, he was so addicted he killed himself because he couldn't afford it (cause he spent all of his money on crack and PCP).

Hopefully, my stories have given a little "info". As for my own experiences, I've not had too many problems. When I took DMT, I got obsessed with conspiracy theorys and UFOs. I got so obsessed that I even thought I was abducted by an alien once. It was 1978, after I told my wife I thought an alien abducted me, she told me to quit DMT. So I did. (Although I drank ayahuasca in South America many times afterwards, which if memory serves me right, contains DMT) After I quit, I didn't have thoughts of UFOs anymore. I did DMT a few times in 1980 and once in 1983 though. Opium was awesome, but made me sick quite a few times. There was a time I was in China and had a little bit of opium, felt like I was going to die when the high went away.

5. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

All of the above posters have made a pretty comprehensive list:

Meth
    Coke
    Heroin
    PCP
    Nicotine

Nothing good about any of those.

6. skyjewelz

skyjewelz Member

I'd stay away from cocaine and crack, all they make you want to do is MORE, it can get very expensive.

I usually take my drugs in moderation to avoid a bad trip and i've been pretty lucky so far.

Except when I was shooting crystal meth, must have been up for a week and couldn't even stand up or i'd blackout.