Drug That You Least Recommend/Why... Share Bad Experiences/Stories.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

i love weed.
    alcohol is a bore now.
    i want shrooms........

i hate pills, do not take pills with alcohol.it was the next day and i wouldnt stop shaking, my teeth were chattering, and my pupils were huge! it was an awkward wednesday in school......i dont recommend it!

2. tundrahopper4

tundrahopper4 Member

Hey kidzas,
    I done the "A to Z" back in THE DAY and if I had it to do again? I would not touch anything that come out of a laboratory...
    Tundrahopper4

3. tundrahopper4

tundrahopper4 Member

Hey all yew younguns...
    "Anything that comes out of a laboratory" I cannot recommend.
    Now "Southeast Aisian Marijuana and Opium horticulture? The best! It really comes down to "village culture" and things that are not supposed to be talked about but...the Vietnamese people have been growing marijuana for a few thousand years and have developed some home recipes that are good....
    God bless you,
    TUndrahopper4

4. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

i wanna make sure that when i take shrooms that i know all there is to know, so if anyone has any tips for shrooms....please share!
    love ya, peace!

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

^^^ just keep your mind clear.... and then take them..... and get ready to go where ever your mind decides to take you.... stay away from mirrors... showers.... and going to the bathroom

back to subject..... heroin..... i did a line of heroin one... it wasnt no longer than the width of a dime... and i ended up sweating my ass off and sitting in a chair outside drooling for 2hrs.... i couldnt walk.... couldnt preform anything.... just sat there and became a wet mess of sweat and drool......

PCP.... wasnt done by choice..... have no idea how much there was.... i bought a bag of tweed once.... and i went over to a friends house and we pulled bong hits out of my 2 1/2ft bubble bong.... and well i had to go pick someone up at work... so me and my sober friend left... i was driving.... all of a sudden out of no where... i started trippin my ass off.... i was goin down a one way street with no turns or anything.... and i got lost... had no clue where i was.... seeing stop signs and turns and cars everywhere.. i told my friend who was sober and in the passenger seat that i was flippin out and he had to tell me where to go.... so to make this story shorter.... we made it to where we needed to go, yes i drove there, and when we got there... i got out of the car and threw up bile all over the parking lot..... then we went to the gas station.... and i threw up more bile.... shitty experience.....

i've tried just about everything else at least once.... dont really have any scare stories with the others..... i just stick to whats natural...... its safer that way

6. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

hello all
    i just want 2 say that: half of my friendssss goneeeeeeeeeeee ( pa777777) they diiiiiiiieeeeddddd .... i know this is her/his bad ( or this her/his life ) but i lost alotttt of my friendssss b/c of this ( drugsssssss) so i donno what 2 say mmm ''rest in peace''

7. Lights

Lights Member

Some people can't handle drugs.

We get it.

Doesn't mean all drugs are death agents.

8. spooner

spooner is done.

that might have possibly been the most annoying post i ever read. i swear to christ my eyes are bleeding.

9. gumbygurl

gumbygurl Member

I say do what you enjoy. Don't go overboard. Know your facts. How will it react in you, should you have water or food with it, ect. I for one stick with pot. Had a bad experiance with shrooms once (got caught) but I'd do them again if I was out in the woods camping with some friends. - peace:sunglasse

10. Lights

Lights Member

When you're in the woods trippin' there is a less chance of running into an athourity figure; but you might run into a bear, and that is even more of a buzz kill.

11. gumbygurl

gumbygurl Member

Well at least if I was going to die by a bear attack I'd be high as a cloud. It's definitely better out in the woods away from it all. No distractions, no cops, no worries - peace:D

12. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

i've tried so0o0o0o0o much, especially for my age.. but i've not yet touched heroin - i don't plan to
    i've been told a lot of bad things about a lot of drugs, and certain mixes, but, for example, this saturday i was on pot, acid, ket and coke altogether and i had no negativety whatsoever - i think we just have to know our tolerances and not try to exceed it. i have what i can take, then stop

13. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

/\ /\ I agree...

14. DeadheadHippieForPea

DeadheadHippieForPea Member

hahahahaha mitch hedberg is amazing...."in england the forest fire representative is smacky the frog"..hahah.peace and love

15. spooner

spooner is done.

that sounds like the least fun combo ever

16. passapatanzy

passapatanzy Member

ahhh...
    i was reallly stoned one day with my friends, and we saw a spider on the window sill (that we were smoking next to) and we were like "heyy man, lets get this spider ripped" so we blew our smoke on it, and my friends swore she saw it give her a peace sign...haha, well it doesnt seem so funny anymore, just thought i would share.

17. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I would not recommend taking extacy cut with heroin. ask what it is cut with BEFORE you buy it, oh god it made me so sick to my stomach, I had to take a speedy pill (cut with coke) to even make me feel better.

18. Time

Time Member

I wouldnt recommend doing any drug.

I once purchased some Magic Mushrooms, i ate them when they came, had a great time.

On the comedown i filled out a form for a grow kit, which i recieved soon after and preceeded to grow handfuls of shrooms in order to sell on.

I didnt sell any on, i just ate them all over a week. Now i hallucinate regularly and have problems with maths and have a memory that never seems to work properly. Haha, i'm alot more of an open person now though... and i appreciate things like nature alot more.

yeah.

19. TimothyLeary

TimothyLeary Member

this thread reminds me of the old Fugs song "couldn't get high",
    but seriously please stay away from smack (heroin).

the hippies faded because too many went from pychotropics to hard drugs, a real shame.
    the pushers made their money and the dirty hippies became dirty junkies.

clean drugs got dirty for profit.

20. TimothyLeary

TimothyLeary Member

Now that you have turned on you need to TUNE IN, pychotropics are only a tool to look inside yourself, and life is too short to ONLY think about drugs. In your case you should read The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge
    and The Doors of Perception.