Drug That You Least Recommend/Why... Share Bad Experiences/Stories.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. spooner

spooner is done.

Ephedrin shouldn't be taken by itself usually. It's barely worth doing like that. You're supposed to do it when either blazing or drinking... Gives you more tolerance for both (without passingout or puking, anyway) and way more energy.

2. Lights

Lights Member

You can easily synthesize it into methamphetamine.

3. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

~ Thanks again everyone for sharing... 979 people have looked at this so far so, once again, i am led to think that people came to this thread for advice on a particualr drug and hopefully got it... Thanks!

4. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

~LotusBlossom - Thanks (blush) I must worn you though, i am susceptible to flattery... Did the guy in your signature ever make it up the stairs???

5. skip

skip Founder Administrator

PCP is something I was very lucky with. My first try of the white powder back in the early '70s was so wicked and I only did like 1/3 of a small line (back then we were all doin' lines of coke like it was nothin'). That little hit was enough to freak me out all night & weird me out for days afterwards. If I'd taken a whole line I would've been hospitalized (funny thing cause i worked in a hospital ER at the time, and had to deal with PCP overdoses nightly and took it with a bunch of other ER workers).

It's a very powerful drug with lots of psychological effects, with paranoia being a main one. What fascinated me about it was it first gives you a rush like coke, with the post-nasal drip, then you get real psychedelic shit goin', like walls melting, etc. Then after awhile you start to feel real stoned, then you feel opiated like on heroin, then the paranoia comes rearin' up at ya.

Unless you know exactly what you've got & how to do it, don't!

I really don't recommend it to anyone. I can see using it on an experimental basis, but I know that using it more than that is dangerous to your mental & physical health. That one gram I had got split about two dozen ways and everyone got real wasted! I got to take it about half a dozen times and I wasn't the same for at least a month afterwards.

I watched two friends who never really evinced an interest in each other, suddenly under the influence of PCP, run across the room to each other then embrace passionately. Next thing I know he's literally carrying her off to the bedroom! What a scene!

6. WharfRat

WharfRat Member

id least recommend OC...ive watched 3 of my friends become addicted, going through instant withdraws when they dont have it and stealing from friends theyve none for over 10 years...and theyre complete assholes when they dont have any

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I've had good and bad experiences on every drug I've taken......
    I had a really bad trip on LSD the first time I tried it, thought I was going to die for sure, but then i had some great times on it as well.....even nasty meth was fun some of the time.

I wouldn't recommend anyone shooting up, seen too many people die, or nearly die......I may have come close a few times

8. Xavior

Xavior Member

Out of everything that I've done I'd recommend staying the hell away from Silvia. Unless you like having your world literally torn apart, dont fucking do this shit. I purchased a ton of the 10x extract enhanced a while back and even smoking a tiny bowl was enough to seriously fuck shit up. No distractions, quiet/mellow room, secure location - none of that made a difference for me, no matter what I'd get the same 'slicing' effect and the most uncomfortable "after-glow" only in this case the glow is the heat you feel from having just escaped hell, lol. Obviously its not one for me, but if you have access to shrooms or alice dont even think about buying this stuff.

9. Lights

Lights Member

Salvia.

10. spooner

spooner is done.

i never had any problems like that with salvia personally. i just didn't find the high very appealing

11. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Yeah, that was pretty much my experience. I thought I was gone for good. Definately NOT a good experience. It's different than shrooms and lsd because with salvia there is no telling yourself it's just a drug. As far as you know, you don't even exist anymore. Very scary shit...

12. gimmesomelovin

gimmesomelovin Member

Stay off the crack, I tried it once out in San Francisco and liked it too much it was the most pleasantelly out of this world numbing high for about a minute and then it was over but that minute last 1000 years I can see how people get addicted, the only reason I didnt because I passed it up the next time it was offered and vowed never to ever smoke it again. It is a lot of fun but stay away stay far far away. unless you want to become a damned HUBBA MONSTER

13. Xavior

Xavior Member

sugarmaggie - your right on there, didnt think to put that... Theres no telling yourself anything because what you experience seems real as anything. For me it was as if my entire world was sliced like a Rolodex of cards ... and it wasnt just me, it was the WORLD- everything everywhere was being sliced. It would start at one side of my body and then work its wayy to other side, eventually - I'd end up literally being sliced up into nothingness, and find myself lying on my side once most of the hell had passed. I wasnt lucky everytime though, twice I ended up freaking out and running all over my house thinking the fuucking world was gonna be over forever. On top of that, I could have sworn a couple times that I could see down and beyond the slices in reality to other 'Rolodexs'. Fkd up shit, definately not fun at all.

14. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i didnt do this but someone i know did

dont mess with a gang member. your messing with the whole gang and will get your ass beat and a gang sign carved into your forehead.

15. LaurenL

LaurenL Member

Hmm.. perhaps this sounds like a dumb question but can someone tell me the differences (effects etc.) between heroin and cocaine?
    I know the major differences but I've smoked a whole lottah Pot in my days and every now and then I end up smoking with someone completely sketchy and they usually lace it with something. There was only one time someone told me I was smoking opium as well but I wasn't too worried about that.
    I have always been told you just don't ask someone you don't know if their shit is laced with something because of 1) They won't tell you the truth because they don't know you and you might get them in trouble OR 2) You won't get any answer at all, probably get laughed at, and/or get your ass kicked.
    I think I've actually done both heroin and cocaine because I know I've tripped off something (two different things) I just don't know what they are. There were different reactions for both that's why I'm assuming I've had two different kinds of SOMETHING. And I know it could really be any drug, but I was told it was most likely heroin or cocaine. Probably cocaine. But like I said, the effects were different so they drugs must be different too??
    Sometimes it made my lips go numb (and my whole body other times haha) and it tasted AWFUL. Other times I didn't really go numb perse, just felt "strange". Sometimes it makes me feel damn good and other times parinoid as fuck. It also makes everything go by extremely slow.
    I remember one time driving my friends back home while on cocaine(?) after I had been smoking with one of my friends (who also happens to be the biggest stoner to ever hit my town but we never talk about the hard core shit he does) and I felt like I was going to be responsible for killing us all! I'm sooo lucky I didn't get in a car crash that night. Damn. I don't even remember the ride. But I just know there was something in his weed and I asked him later and he totally freaked out on me and asked how I could ever think he would do that. I haven't asked him about it since, but everyone knows he does shit like that. And trust me, there I wasn't just smoking weed. The taste was disgusting (like making you want to gag if you took too big of a hit) and I felt WAYYY better than I had ever felt from just smoking weed. However it did freak me out that I didn't know what I was on and/or how much I had taken.
    So I just don't know what the fuck I was on basically.
    So yeah, help me.
    I hope at least some of you know what I'm talking about...

16. DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman Member

As far as smoking goes, it probably wasn't either, because they're normally water-soluble for snorting or hitting up, which mean's they're a hydrochloride or a sulfate. Those are both salts, which are more likely to decompose than to vaporize and get you off by smoking. Like crack, opium is a free base, so it's smokable. I once smoked with someone who put some of his scag in the pipe, and I don't remember it making a bit of difference.

DMT is a powerful, smokable hallucinogen, and it smells sort of like ammoniated dead fish, just like most amines do, with possibly a hint of mothball. Could that be what you're describing? Did you hallucinate on your first toke?

17. hippy-sam1

hippy-sam1 Member

You know what? you'r all gonna think i'm sad, but i'm a lightweight and smoking coffee does it for me!

18. LaurenL

LaurenL Member

Hmm... I don't nessisarily remember hallucinating anything out of the norm (don't ask, but even when I just smoke herb i see cats! haha) but I'm still pretty sure it was cocaine. A lot of sprinkle cocaine over their bowl in my area and I'm pretty sure that's what it was. Thanks for the insight though, it helped :)

19. DrSpaceman

DrSpaceman Member

Actually, now that I think about it, things were pretty spacy in 1970 when PCP parsley showed up (with the nickname of "psychedelic scag"), so I don't remember too much about the effects, except that it was nothing compared to DMT, but PCP was, and probably still is, cheap, so that's a possibility too.

20. touchme

touchme Member

I like my sweet leaf.

But I did use speed for a while...haha, it sucks. Although I did manage to pull off a 98 on my Biology final during freshman year while totally hopped up on the shit, I do not reccomend it at all. There's really no recreational purpose for speed.