Drug That You Least Recommend/Why... Share Bad Experiences/Stories.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

ice cream...I just can't put the shit down.chocolate...I'm jonesing now

2. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Mean shit, dat vukazz fag shit.

3. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Hah! - (I don't really feel right commenting on what people have to say when they talk about hard drugs because i haven't done anything hard, so thanks for 'confessing your chocolatey obsession', because know i can actually say something without feeling like an ignorant duche-bag). :p

4. LadyOfTheFlowers

LadyOfTheFlowers Member

Well,actually I don't recommend any drugs....why???? You think it is need for you to be relaxed....... no,belive me....

5. spooner

spooner is done.

I never understood people who freak out the first time they get high... I mean even at the rippedest i've ever been the worst thats happened is i puked for an hour or two and then passed out.

6. Lights

Lights Member

I have never had a negative experience while on a drug. I've done everything from nutmeg to detromethorphan. Coming down can ocationally be a bitch (esp while on amphetamines) but I've never come across any shit i couldn't handle. In my opinion, people who say to stay away from all hard stuff are just freaking out.

7. celeste

celeste Member

piss off bucko!

8. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Angel Dust. Hands down. Horrible stuff. I never did it intentionally (I am not an idiot.) But in the 70s, during the Paraquat incident (the DEA sprayed marijuana fields in Mexico (where most of our grass came from) with a terribly toxic herbicide, instead of it's intended effect, killing all the pot, it caused the pot farmers to harvest immediately, so lots of contaminated pot flooded the market in about 1978 or so.) Anyway, people were using crap ditchweed and "enriching" it with Dust to make for it's poor quality.

A LOT of people got really sick and had awful experiences. Feeling detached from your body, hallucinating, when you didn't expect to, and being completely paranoid were the effects I remember. I quit smoking weed for months, because you never knew if what you had was infected or not.

I know people who did it intentionally, and had some awful experiences. I broke up with my first boyfreind because he was a Dust head and was just too unpredictible.

Terrible stuff. I think heroin is probably safer.

9. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

really? never tried it nor do I know anyone who does it. That's one thing that's scarce around here. Good thing I guess.

10. Maggie Sugar

Cocaine is nasty stuff. My dh and I call it "Instant Asshole" Take one human being, add coke, Instant Asshole. I've seen people's entire personality change with coke usage. Never for the better.

11. Maggie Sugar

It's a very good thing there isn't any around, HMC. I don't even know if Dust is in demand anymore. It was huge when I was in HS in the 70s. I could never figure out why. Who wants to be dissasociated?

12. Demon Sweat

Demon Sweat Banned

I thoroughly agree. Done it a couple times about a year ago. I've had stuff (CD's, money, mint-condition "Excitable Boy" record by Warren Zevon!!!!) stolen from my apartment by pseudo-friend cokeheads. It's a nasty thing to get locked in to.

I come from a city called Reading, Pennsylvania. It has a crime rate that beats out all but 2 or 3 major cities (only because of the sheer population of those other cities). Every single day you can pick up the Reading Times, read the police log and point out people you know who got arrested or got shot. Kinda depressing. So I sit in my rural, outskirt house, smoke pot and play my guitar all day. City-life? No thanks. Gimme some good ol' nature! Can't beat running around a wooded lake wildlife preserve on a head full of mushrooms! Weeee!!!

Marijuana is my most recomended drug. It's easy to obtain, pretty cheap in comparison with the other drugs, and ever-relaxing.

13. Lights

Lights Member

You'd be surprised on what you can get high in your local supermarket.

14. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

and U wood B woodied bye wat Uh can buy frum Yoh dope dealerz.

15. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

Well I guess I'll just the stuff I have found do no good for anyone.

Crack- My friend was living next a crack house and everyone there was out of there mind.They would break into his house to use the phone and would come over to ask if we found their bags.They would pretend being landscappers when the cops drove by.They used a wheel barrow to move the same pile of dirt from one side of the lawn to the other everytime cops were around.The lady who sold crack got her legs broken when she was seeling crack to a 12 year old in a grand am.The 12 year old saw a cop guned the gas and ran her over , not knowing the car was in reverse.She lived but they got evicted from the house.

Heroin-One best friends got into the habit when he moved and its still ruining his life.And has developed pysh disorders because of his drug use.He sober now and going to NA but screwed him over in the long run.

Coke-I had a family member steal almost everything from his parents and brother to support his habit.He now goes to rehab before and after work everyday.He needed to have the inside of his nose surgically reconstruted also.

Alcohol-Has not been mentioned much but I have seen it do really things to people.It is just as addictive as anything else.

Pharm Drugs- I wouldn't recomend messing around with these. Especially painkillers and anti psychotics.

I don't feel like listing good drugs because I don't feel like encourageing people.But to each their own.

16. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

stay away from supermarket drugs. there's always other ingrediants in there that don't make you high, and are incredibly bad for you. More so than hard drugs sometimes.

17. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

So true. Meth is the worst of the worst.
    And I would mention Coke/Crack in the same breath.
    And PCP - what a horrible high and the potential for violence

18. Lights

Lights Member

Just for the record, I only put this in because it apeared to me that people were scared of every illicite drug in existance; my personal choice are the more traditional ones.

Also, if you know what you're doing (I assure you, I do) you'll be fine.

19. littlegreen

littlegreen Member

I've done pot, alcohol, caffine, opium, salvia, LSD, and eated like 8 ephedrin at once...and i have to say that the drug that fucked up my life the most was Risperdol. Its an anti-psychotic given to ppl who are supposedly schitzophrenic or have anxiety and all sortsa alledged bullshit. i took that garbage for a month along with paxil (which caused me to try to commit suicide.) and it took me a year and a half to be able to write songs again. It made me retarded. i'm tellin you...the govt. gives us that shit to try to turn us into mindless robots. i hate the fuckin pysch system.
    but anyways....
    i think the conclusion that we all can draw from this is don't do coke, herion, crack, or pcp. they destroy lives.
    and my advice is...people stay away from psych drugs. they make smart nutty ppl, stupid and insane.

LSD is awesome if you have the right mindset and approach your trip with an open mind and are with ppl you feel comfortable with.

salvia was okay..

opium...i'm still not sure if the shit was real

ephedrin--well it made my chest hurt the next day and i lost my voice...which really sucked...but it was kinda fun.

pot is great--just don't get caught

alcohol is okay if you can handle it in moderation

caffinne makes me jittery now but otherwise i don't see the prob with it.

stay away from psych drugs.

oh and tylonol 3's fucking rock my socks off...its the only thing that will stabalize my moods with outmaking me retarded....

20. Lights

Lights Member

Ironically you illicit a meh response to opium but display an ecstatic reaction to T3, which is an opiate (acetaminophen and codeine).