Drug That You Least Recommend/Why... Share Bad Experiences/Stories.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. mart_182

mart_182 Member

ive smoked salvia and it didnt do anything at all, but i think the to way to approach psychedelic drugs is to view them as a learning tool. they will teach you things and the lessons may not always be easy to sit and listen to, but if you try then it is easy to extract a positive learning experience from any trip, good or bad. back to the thread...

i tried crack once, and while i didnt get addicted, once the high wore off all i wanted was more. thank god we didnt have any more, so i couldnt smoke another speck of that bad bad shit, but as i sat there thinking about how much i wanted more crack, i promised myself that i would never try it aqain. whether or not i would have got addicted, i didnt want to take that risk. i smoked heroin the same night but i didnt think much of it, it made me feel good for a little while but shortly afterwards i hurled. IMO it wasnt as good as bud, to me nothing can touch that toke about halfway through the spliff, when you suddenly notice how delightfully high you actually are:p

2. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Right, I'm fully aware of the way to go about doing psychedelics. Salvia, however, is far different than any of the other ones. I was about your age when I tried it. I was the guinnea pig out of my bunch, everyone else was too chicken to try it. I definately have learned from bad trips before, but this one in particular freaked me out real bad. I've read alot about salvia since then, and my incidence was a completely normal occurance. It is said that the voices you hear during your trip is Lady Salvia, and apparently the bitch wasn't ready for me to be there..haha

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

(could of sworn i posted here already...oh well.)

The worst drug i have never done but my friends have done is heroin. I cant believe my friends are doing it...i mean its stupid to do it in the first place, but in this certian circumstance, its just way to rediculous. This one guy who many people knew, i didnt, started doing heroin a while back i suppose, and by spring break last year, he overdosed and died. That was really sad...but i just cant believe that even after a friend of theirs DIED from doing heroin, that they ever concider trying it...it's just to uncomprehinsable...

The worst drug that i have done...or at least i think i have done...is PCP. I got a little less then a 1/8th of shrooms, and i think they were laced with it. The shrooms kind of flaked off with gold stuff...but im not exactly sure. The trip started out fine, but for some reason i kept feeling as if i was locked up inside...And worst of all i did them on a day when the time changed an hour ahead, and i was happening to stare at the time when it changed from 1:59 to 3:00 am...and it totally just threw me off. The rest of the night i was comtemplating how an hour just passed by me without me even relizing it...I was told from a friend that he got the same shrooms from the same guy, and he found out after taking them that they were laced wtih PCP, so im pretty sure i got the same ones. Bleh...

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Oh... and I really hope nobody in here ever tries Belladona/Datura (Jimson weed) ... sure they'll make ya hallucinate like crasy, but they're also crazy neurotoxic.

I'd never touch angel dust either... I've heard all kinds of stuff about cunvulsions and all kinds of nasty stuff.

I dunno about GHB either... I've heard a lotta bad stuff about it, and I'm not sure if its true or some DARE bullshit... Had this girl at a party do some and I got stuck babysitting her cause I didn't want her to pass out and hit her head or something stupid.

Meth can be pretty harsh, but if you know what you're doing, you wont get addicted, and its pretty fun... I've done it 3 or 4 times. But its super addictive, and it can ruin lives.

5. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

I thought angel dust was put out by the government to keep the hippies under control,then came the contra affair putting crack on the street.Makes me think I was right.The psychodelics broadened our minds and helped us to see the whole picture,pot relaxed us and mellowed us out.Coke stold our soul and made us selfish,speed finished the job.

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Drugs aren't good or bad, their just substances that rearange biochemical reactions taking place in a persons brain.

Thew whole expaniding your mind thing is such bullshit... Most people who say that just can't justify their drug use to themselves if its just to have a good time,so they take some timothy leary pseudointellectual mumblings about expanding your conciousness.

In a certain sense, I do can kinda help people explore the nature of their perceptions... but theres no reason a person has to use that hack academic approach to why they enjoy drugs.

Drugs are fun.

7. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

8. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

Believe it or not, those experiments were brought to you by NASA. There's a picture book out on the webs of spiders on various psychoactives, damn is it interesting. Now if only I could find the title.. Anyone have it?

Bad: Coke, you just want more and more until you freak out and think your ODing. The coke in my town is cut and really weak. I went to the city and thought I could hold out, I couldn't. Yeah I did that, twice, you'd think I 'd have learned the first time. At one point during this party my friend and I had a gun pointed at us because someone stole his shrooms (I'm sure he lost them). Then as I go to leave I hit someones car. We decided not to report it and my cousin loaned me 200 dollars so I could leave. They tried to keep my ID and all that stuff but I finally got it back after signing contracts on pharmaceutical notepads. He told me it would be 800 to fix.
    I got lost out of town with my friend and passed the same cops twice. After driving around for an hour I relented to ask the cops for help. I get out and they had pulled someone over and there lights were on. Boy, were they tripping me out, I felt like my body was moving in waves (hard to explain) and asking for directions was sooo nerve racking. I got back in the car and observed that it was 4 AM, and I'm underage, I promptly thanked someone for my good fortune. So we finally make it back to our town, 3 hours after we left, it's only a 1 hour drive.

The second time, I came back after buying a door from a junkyard for 200 dollars. I had a friend that could do it for me cheap so he went with me and brought a friend as well. I never got my 200 back that I gave him up front, they were assholes. I had another freakout on the way home but it was laced. The next morning I woke up with a bloody nose, and that was only about the ninth time ( by time, I mean roughly a night of use) I've touched the stuff. That second freakout sure hammered it home. I've seen too many people ruin themselves while using. Honestly, some times I get the feeling that a line would be perfect in that moment but that's one drug I personally don't want to use again, and I highly recommend not trying it. As some one said earlier, it just isn't worth it.

DXM- I just don't know what to say about this stuff..sure it's fun for a while then the next morning your butt hole hurts :confused: ..hah I don't know why but quite a few people have reported this. I don't like it when my butt hole hurts, it makes sitting unpleasant, and I like sitting more than I like DXM :D . When the delivery of acetycholine to you muscles is slowed it lead to the infamous Robowalk. I won't lie it's fun and watching KMK videos was very entertaining but damn those mind loops. Some times I just get stuck in the same sequence of thoughts and that makes me feel stupid and confused. I would rather embrace my endless creativity and insight with psychoactives.. which brings me to my next bad experience

So my first shroom trip was bad, I can't emphasize enough all the things I discovered about myself. I experienced major ego loss and dissociation and I had no clue who the hell I was. My pals and I decided to trip in his van at a friends house while the friends mom was home and said friend was drunk with her boyfriend upstairs. We are in his van just hanging out and I whip out my light sword and we can not quit laughing so I of course peed my pants. This turned out to be a good thing because we all hopped out of the van while I'm getting naked beside the road feeling like I was born again. The stars were beautiful and they were falling on us. I planted my barrette with my name on it in the ground to grow a tree in our honor. Then we went to sit on our friends porch and that's where it got bad. My two friends faces started morphing creepy like they do in music videos. I decide to bunk this so we all go inside and try to act cool. We were sitting on the couch in the living room trying to watch a movie with friend's mom (first time trip for all of us) and I just felt like I was melting into the couch, apparently they did too because we soon exchanging bizarre looks. I had quit biting my nails for about a month, that's the longest I've ever been able to and they were painted a lovely shade of red. Unfortunately, my fingers started stretching out to infinity and my fingertips appeared to be bleeding, for 8 HOURS. As you can probably imagine this was absolutely terrifying. Though this was not as terrifying as when I looked at the clock and realized I had no clue what it meant, then it all snowballed. Well my two friends started out in the same state but eventually broke out. By that time the mom knew and let them play. For some reason, her idea of talking some one down is condescending them in evey way. Needless to say I didn't recover until morning. Yes, I talked to my friends mom the ENTIRE span of my trip, apparently I spilled my entire life to her. At the time, I didn't realize she was bringing me down. Regardless, the next morning I was filled with the utmost appreciation for all forms of life among other epiphanies. Long story short, it was hell, but I'm glad it kicked me in the ass. The attitude I gained from that experience pulled me out of a bad head I had been in since my best friend was killed 2 years previous and redeemed my psyche in profound ways. I feel like I grew up in that short time and have ever since had amazing balance in my life and a much better grasp on my emotions. I became, dare I say, mellow..not that the weed might have had something to do with it..

PEACE, SIEKK

9. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

I said broadened not expanded and I never said I didn't enjoy them.A chemical reaction in the brain that twists your thoughts around and makes you see things differently thus broadening one's mind.No expansion,nothing magical.Just gets you out of your box.You need to try it.It's fun.

10. prophet

prophet Member

Ive tried em all and I can tell you nothing beats the high you get from bein real !!!

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

How about the high I get from putting on my Lincoln beard... thats way better.

12. MamasRosebud

MamasRosebud Member

The best thing I can say is stay away from hard stuff and don't touch anything you don't have full knowledge of. For example I stick to the reefer and I grow it myself. I don't trust anyone but myself when it comes to chemicals going in my body!

13. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Member

i had a very bad experience with MDMA i took three within 12 hrs and i was also coming down real strong, i puked everything i ate and it wasnt a lot, i was very irritated on everybody and very very energetic for three days straight and i had a halucination of a whole lot of people talking behind my window well.. that was a pretty strong E i never got anything like that ever again just the shitty one that wouldnt get me high or maybe do more? but thats just a waste of braincells

i also tried crack several times but didnt get me high so a waste of money for me i dont like that stuff all it did to me was increaqsed my heartbeat and a notion to jump up and run around and if thats what the high is like than it sucks real bad

anyway i do not recommend any drugs to anyone please dont do drugs not only a waste of money but also they will mess up with your head and with your life isnt the world a lot more beautiful when sober?

14. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

Back in the day we had a saying, "Speed kills." Amphetamines are demonic Nazi death-drugs. They WILL fuck you up, no ifs, ands, or buts. They are NOT hip. Neither is coke/crack. More anti-hip death shit. Same with the dissociatives.

My opinion, the biggest problem with opiates is that they are illegal and therefore in the hands of really fucked-up people who could care less about quality. If H had a consistant purity, was cheap, and available at, say, government-controlled and monitored distribution centers, ODs would be much less frequent, and H-related crime would virtually disappear. But nobody wants to hear common sense.

Lodui, I can guarantee that your "friend" did NOT have Mescaline. It is just not found on the street. I don't care what some stupid little twerp called it, it was something else.

15. stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier Member

Never had a bad drug experiece but i would say that the "hadji" <derragoatory term towards arabs used by american soldiers) hash is by far the worse shit ive ever done. Just gives you a headache and makes you super tired.

16. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Whu U tink uhz shittin wit yoh dumb shit, U iz not allowed 2 get high U dumb hitman killer pig.

17. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

'Arab Hash' is anew one on me. I've actually found that Morrocco produces some of the finest hashish in the world. Maybe the yankee soldiers are getting ripped off with all the sub-standard crap? Quite likely.

18. stephaniesomewhere

stephaniesomewhere Member

but they do don't they!!! I am not quite sure why they get away with it but man....they must suffer from sever internal conflict...

Really I would have to agree with BlackBillBlake that either you are getting ripped off.......or that maybe the other alternative is that you just aint suited to the stuff...beats me why you wouldn't be suited to it but I do know some people that don't mix with some drugs....
    What bothers me about stoned soldiers post however Jailmate is not the fact that they are a soldier and that they take drugs, sorta expect that these days after meeting some in the past...rather the fact that they are using such deragotary terms about people, particularly those that are supplying them with their recreational fun combined with those that they are meant to be going into protect...seems to me to be rather confusing....
    :(

19. stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier Member

Well jailmate, im glad you think im a hitman killer pig. All soldiers must be to you huh? Ill remmebr that comment when im kicking in your front door and swinging my M4 around looking for a target, ya know, when corporate america and bush come ot get you. But back to drugs. Well were nto allowed to drugs in the army. But soldiers will always find away to get numb for awhile. I admit it prolly was sub standard stuff, we were actually getting it from kurd and turkish workers. About the derroagtory name thing. Its a psycological thing, to refer to your enemies with such terms. A funy thing in this case is the word "Hadji: is actually a name given to any muslim who has made the pilgrimage to mecca. So say your name is abdul and you went to mecca, your homies would call you "Hadji Abdul". They dont seem to mind when we scream stuff like "Hey hadji, come here!" and such. But no matter, the im done with the war and considering how i live 6 hours from amsterdam, im not worried about any low grade shit any more. Peace!

20. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Big, dummmmmb, an fullz uv duh sargeantz cum.