Drug That You Least Recommend/Why... Share Bad Experiences/Stories.

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Basically I've heard people here and there write about really really bad trips and swear off particular substances, so heres your chance to:

1. Tell others about what drugs you feel they should never ever try or take with extreme caution and why (your story, friend's story, etc.)

2. About how much of a particular drug they should try on their first time and under what conditions (morning, night, on a day when they have the next day off, in a safe place, etc)

3. Anything else that's related...

Thankfully, i've never had a bad drug experience. - But i also haven't done anything that hard though...

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

My only bad drugs expereinces were with cociane... I am hyper by nature... and I got too fucken hyper with the cocaine... I could not stand it, a trance of intranquility... I wouldn't recommend it to anyone...

3. spooner

spooner is done.

careful with dxm... we had a large amount (half kilo of powder) and were all parachuting increasingly bigger amounts. anyway me and a friend both did over a gram each one time - i spent 7 hours on the toilet alternatively puking and shitting... he kept passing out and not breathing and we had shake him every two minutes so he wouldn't die.

4. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

man that sucks spooner....

heroin will fuck you up badly... that stuff put me into rehab for two weeks... that and crack, I was contantly shaking in class... people were freaking out the entire time..

5. jay

jay Member

Red Grape Mad Dog 20/20 is not a bargen! stay away kids! spring the extra 2$ for rossi

6. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

hell yeah!!!

7. syd

syd Banned

I once took speed, man i hated that. I stayed awake for about three days, it totally sucked.

8. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Salvia Divinorum gave me the worst trip I've ever experienced. I think mostly because I didn't know what to expect and it kicked me in the ass. Thinking you're the only person in existance, floating in free space, and then the voices telling me my whole life had been a lie, and things have never been as they appeared to be. I can remember wanting my life back so utterly bad, it was extremely intense. Some people do it and really enjoy it, there are just certain ways you have to go about doing it. I don't think I'll brave it again myself.

9. dayafterpuberty

dayafterpuberty Member

Robitussin cough gels. or Dxm its not the strait dxm spooner is talkin about. that shit will make you dehydrate if you walk around while on it. thats just for chillen and doing whatever. Just make sure you have plenty of water in your body before. ITs hard to drink or eat while on it.

10. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

heroin by far. I've seen a 17 year old anorexic girl in rehab who had arms that looked like she had been run over from her track marks. She was so tiny. She screamed and yelled and growled at anyone who came near her when she wasn't passed out.

I've been cooped up in an RV with the opposite. a 300 lb Sicilian guy that shot up a shitload and smoked crack. He went through 40 bags in a few days and was sick on the way home. it was disgusting and he was in a lot of pain.

Although that's nothing compared to my last trip. I went to Vegas with another couple and this guy (secretly) shot up 8 grams in 4 days.His wife didn't and still doesn't know. He was asleep most of the time. Then he ran out. He puked up blood and this green-brown shit. He was mean and emotional. On the plane ride home he just cried.

I've also seen a bunch of kids rob the same kid I was just talking about for about 15000 dollars worth of stuff in his house for herion.

I've seen a guy steal food stamps from his ex girlfriend that were meant for his baby daughter and sell them for herion.

I personally have never had a bad experience with drugs. Research what you're taking, know the effects, know what you can and can't mix it with, and use in moderation. Anything can be fun if you're smart about it.

11. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Ouch ---------------------so/so--------------------yumm

angel dust ----------------alcohol ------------------lsd
    butyl nitrate --------------cafine -------------------mushrooms
    cocaine --------------------------------------------peyote
    downers of any kind --------------------------------pot
    freebase
    herion
    jimson weed
    morphine
    opium
    speed

I probably left a few out.I've enjoyed them all,some hurt some were so/so and some I really liked and had no problems with.I'm just a pothead now who drinks alot of coffee.

12. TattoedAquarian

~All...
    Thanks for taking the time to type in some 'warning labels'. I looked and (at this moment) 104 people have looked at this thread, and 10 have posted on it. I assume that means that people were curious about a drug and so looked here to see what they were getting into first instead of just jumping right in (thank the stars!). So know that you all have done a GRAND thing for your fellow man and i'm sure their hearts thankyou as well as mine for showing that you guys care so much... Treat yourselves better than usual today... -smiles-

13. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

pot is the only fairly safe that exist on this earth = from coffee to cigarrets to heroin they are all bad. cocaine would be safe if all people could a little lets say on a saturday or a sunday "but thats not the case" very few people have a strong will to able to satisfied with a little and be able to stop when the little $20.00 bag is gone . forget crack it takes a genius to control that stuff .heroin or opiates only in a safe dosage as a 1 time deal "never shoot this crap" only snort . i still dont recomend it since the body takes over "horrendeus pains" only an idiot would get hook on heroin you want be that idiot? = not me. acid = since i dont know who made it ill pass maybe mushroom "wrong mushroom and your dead" . tobbaco should be label as heroin and just as deadly. coffee very mild but can make you dependent on it some people get cranky and even nasty . speed = nasty theres nothing good being on speed better off with a little bit of coke. 1 way to stop the urge of coke or speed fast "not the ideal way" use valiums 5 to 10 miligram well set your foot on earth again. one final note the very few people who i have seen that can control the use of recreational drugs are those who have serius hobbies and would never let the drugs interfier with theyr hobbies or even dream of loosing theyr hobbies or selling theyr hobbies for drugs. dont get me wrong seen people sell theyr entire gun collection,race bike, a garage full of high quality tools for drugs along with theyr expensive home stereos,album or cd collection and finally the whole house. the sky is the limit.

14. HippyCor$ter

HippyCor$ter Ackamonkey

Oxycottin. It's fun shit until you overdose or get addicted. Iv done both. Overdoseing is the worst feeling in the WORLD. I was stupid enough to overdose at school and my friends were like dude your like yellow. I skiped one class to go in the lunch room just so I could not move. I worked up enough stranth to go get a gaterrade. I bought it thinking it would make me feel better. After lunch ended I had to move. I went to the mall (a place in the school where everyone hangs out) I sat down on the bench and thought I was going to die right there. I got up and fuckin puked out my blue gaterrade. About 30 min after that I felt ok (I was at home by this time).

Cocaine. It fucks up peoples lives. It also fucks up your relationship with friends and love ones. I tryed it once. I loved it. Tell you the truth its pretty good shit, but it's just not worth fucking up your relationships and friends.

Anyone try LSD I wana try it real bad?

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Coke is a waste of money... I've never payed for it, but every time I've done it, I've just done a couple lines... been kinda irratated and wanted to do more.

It was never really that much fun, people should stay away from coke.

My friend did a bunch of Mescaline while I was at this party... he was writhing around on the floor, and he had thought his soul had seeped into this rug on the bathroom floor. He didn't seem to be having a very good time. I'd never try it after seeing him.

16. spooner

spooner is done.

blow? its fucking ridiculously fun, but only for you, and only if you don't examine it too hard. take that feeling you get when you have a perfect buzz at a club or a party - perfect confidence, a heightened sense of being. Now multiply it by a million and throw in a 1000 watts of electricity. for me anyway its a godlike feeling, but only that, a feeling. i can think i'm being super social and talking to a couple of people and really just be standing there grinding my teeth. it does actually make you tougher, but way more likely to scrap a guy twice your size. hell, makes you way more likely to scrap anyone. kind of triples up on someones testosterone.

and whatever people say, it is hard to stop if it becomes a habit. i've seen plenty of friends get addicted/strung out in my lifetime already, and i'm young. i havne't touched it for over a year, and probably never will again.

17. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

blow is the most expensive drug out there. I mean for the amount of bang you get for your buck, it's rediculous.

18. carsick

carsick Member

and your 16

19. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Yeah, I saw a girl at Bonnaroo rolling around on the ground eating dirt after doing mescaline. Good times, Good times...:D

20. TattoedAquarian

Wow. I'm glad that you are all still alive... Experimentation. I'm not sure if in the future i'll choose to limit my 'experimentation' or whether i'll just try what is placed in front of me in 'safe dosages'. I've been offered a few of the above drugs but have always refused because i'm still satisfied with just pot and booze; and i figure, if it's not even that important to me to try something new, why take the chance because everything is potentially dangerous.