drug tests

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by iamtheeggman, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Well then you just have to not have an thing related to weed in your house. Its not hard to do that, just keep papers in your wallet or somehing those are legal. And you could just keep a lighter, if your dad finds a lighter he can't call the cops. Just smoke when your not at home, you dont even need the papers or lighter really it's just nice to be prepared.

Just tell him you aren't going to stop smoking pot, and tell him to go ahead and call the cops and he can tell them "my son tells me he is going to keep smoking pot" then the cop will be like "Okay well what did you bust him with" and your dad will have to say "well I haven't caught him yet he just keeps saying it"

The cop will get pissed off for your dad waisting his time, because he'd be missing one crucial thing called EVIDENCE.

Just be careful man, if you come clean and say you wont stop you'll have nothing to worry about. Whats your dad gonna do beat you? If he does tell him you'll be glad to call the cops on him for commiting a real crime.

2. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

i dont know about other places, but around here parents can put their kids into juvi for as long as they want with no charges and without being caught of commiting a crime. evidence doesnt matter, just tell them u cant control yur kid and theyll take em

3. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Thats the most fucked up thing I've ever heard. Well it looks like your fucked man.

Just keep cheating on your tests and be carefull, and if I were you I'd have no respect for your dad at all. Just tell him you smoke and you won't stop (thats a critical part).

If he tries to get you sent away then you can tell him how much of a dick he is and to use a condom next time if there just gonn flush your kids life down the toilet.

4. Jedite83

Jedite83 Members

quit smoking until he quits testing you.. thats pretty cheap

5. iamtheeggman

iamtheeggman Member

i might just have to do that, he might kick me out of the house though haha.

6. Softerthanice223

Softerthanice223 Member

I drink about 3/4 a gallon of water each day. My piss is CLEAR every evening. I don't know if that helps or not, but anyways... it's pretty neat. :)

I'ma also going to take those B-Vitamins along with the Flaxseed Oil I take. :D

7. iamtheeggman

iamtheeggman Member

do you get tested and pass or do you just drink a shit load of water anyway?

8. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i heard the FAQ has some tips..

9. A593

A593 Member

I don't believe it would turn it white. I haven't done this myself; but please don't let that deter you from accepting the method's validity. It works, and everyone who has tried it has had it work.
    I also don't know how it works, but the home tests are so simple, its easy to conceive

10. iamtheeggman

iamtheeggman Member

so how much do i need? would two drops really do it? and should i stir it around or something lol?