Drug test

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by eild, May 3, 2007.

1. eild

eild Member

I don't smoke at all but have friends that do and was at their house quite a bit lately. When they smoke i try to keep my distance and dont usually sit near them smoking but can always smell it. The other, saturday, i was sitting htere not paying attention and they went through half a joint before i noticed the smell and moved. i wasn't really paying attention and thought they were just smoking cigarettes. its been 5 days now and i took the test today. i play basketball like everyday since its happened and drank alot of gatorade. not really to flush out but it couldn't have hurt right lol. What are the chances of the test coming back possitive from just being around them smoking like that?

2. misplacedmindhippie

misplacedmindhippie Member

nahi dont thin i would come ut positive, but f it did it takes like 30 days to get it out ofur system b4 ur drug test. So good luck w/ tht lol

3. eild

eild Member

ill be pissed if it comes back possitive haha dont even smoke but get in trouble for it!

4. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

Well I have read that it's impossible to say how long marijuana will stay in your system.. It can stay in your system for 3 days up to 90 days depending on how much you smoke and on your metabolism, weight, etc.. but anyways.. I'm not 100% sure on that.. I read it somewhere a long time ago.. If you are that concerned just do some google searches or something. Find out for yourself... :eek:).. But I would say that you don't really have anything to worry about...

5. darkain

darkain Member

You'll be fine.

6. beautifulhippie2

beautifulhippie2 TyeDyeChicka!

Yes you will be fine. It's not like you smoke any. You sometimes just smell like it.

7. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

8. misplacedmindhippie

yea lol u got nothing to worry about!!!!!!!

9. eild

eild Member

LOL yea i know but i'd hate to fail just because of my friends haha. I'm a noob when it comes to smoking so worried as hell. its been two days and no call back. so i scared and dont want to have to wait through the weekend to find out. They already told me i have the job as long as the drug test and background check come out ok. how long does a background check take to go through? So either way they are going to have to give a call im just hella paranoid because not only will i lose my soon to be job but mother will be hella pissed and prolly not believe that i wasn't the one smoking. basically all i been thinking about the past few days.

i did look on google ...after i had been playing ball and stuff and found out that working out the day of was prolly a bad idea if there is any in me it could make it worse lol. im praying haha

10. misplacedmindhippie

haha well good luck but u should b fine, let us kno!!

11. ganjabomber

ganjabomber Senior Member

jesus with all that worrieing you probly could use a little ganj

12. misplacedmindhippie

hahaha i luv towelie lmao

13. eild

eild Member

lol thats what all my friends say too. didnt get a call yet so im assuming monday