Drug Test (Quick-Fix)- Help!!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by chadcr01, Sep 24, 2013.

1. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

If you taken a couple minutes and had the intelligence to READ what I typed, you'd understand that I already am wary of the creatinine levels :rolleyes: That was the whole reason I was debating Quick Fix Synthetic Urine or trying to sneak in clean urine... I've landed on Quick Fix because I cannot find a single adult individual who I know is FOR SURE drug free... I can get piss from a friends little brother, but I don't think I should take that chance as he is pre-pubescent and his urine might not have enough creatinine in it.

And I can find time to write out a 10-15 minute post every now and then, thanks.

Anyways, I got an email saying I can take the test anytime M-F from 8:00-5:00pm walk in, with no appointment necessary... I got this like Thursday last week, and I don't wanna wait TOO long before going in to take the test because I am worried that will look sketchy. With tomorrow being Monday, I wouldn't be surprised if they call and ask me when I was planning on taking my drug test. If that does happen, I will tell them I plan on taking it Wednesday and that I have to work 12 hour shifts (8:00am-8:00pm) tomorrow and Tuesday and would not be able to make it out to the drug test facility during their normal hours of operation. So I'm going to try desperately to find somebody either tomorrow or Tuesday who has clean piss and is willing to provide it to me.

For some reason, I just can't muster up enough courage in Quick Fix. Not for such a huge, high paying job opportunity like this one.

Send your good vibes folks, this gentleman desperately needs all the help he can get!

2. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

I won't insult you in public as you have done,

so go ahead and read what I left in your reputation

:juggle:

3. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

"don't insult my intelligence because I have better things to do than read your repitive ranting bullshit. Give me a break. Get a job without deceit you piece of shit"

Haha. Class.

If you don't like it, don't read.

4. sunshine186

trust me, I didn't. how do I pass a drug test threads are so boring.

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

did he take the test yet?

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Why would you read/post in a thread that you find categorically boring? Anyway it's not here for your entertainment. The guy is asking for help with an issue. If you're just going to come comment about how you won't even read the thread you're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

7. sunshine186

Yes I was. Kudos for figuring that one out, man.

8. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

Thanks brother :)

Anyways, just to update you guys, I took the test about two hours ago.

However, I scored clean piss at the last minute, so I didn't end up using the QF. I am 100% confident my source has not used any substances in long time (on the order of years) and his piss is definitely clean.

I also had to take a UA at the doctors this morning to evaluate my general health. When I first got there, the receptionist handed me a stack of paperwork to fill out and on the very first page it said "Physical Checklist" or something like that, and it listed a 5 panel & 10 panel DOT drug test! This was early this morning (around 9am) and I didn't score my clean piss till noon, because I was fairly confident the doctors office would just want a urine sample to evaluate general health because I had to drive to a different facility to take the drug test. But when I got in the doctors office and she handed me that paperwork, I started freaking out because it said 5 & 10 Panel DOT drug test. My heart started racing like 3x the normal rate, and I was started to slightly panic because I didn't have the Quick Fix on me and I hadn't yet scored the clean urine (I had planned on using my own urine at the doctors, hoping they wouldn't test for drugs there since I had to take a drug test at a different facility). So I just sat down and filled out the paperwork, took a deep breath and collected myself and calmly asked the receptionist if they were gonna do the drug screen there, because I thought the company told me I was to go to a different place to have the drug test. She told me that no, they weren't doing a drug test there, that was just the standard form they give everybody for pre-employment physicals... Phew!!!!

Anyways fast forward about 6 hours later, to prepare for the drug test (which I had to drive to a different and completely unrelated facility for) I dumped the Quick Fix out of the bottle it came in, transferred it to a different bottle to save it for a rainy day, and dumped my friends clean urine into the Quick Fix container (since that had a temperature strip on it which would indicate when the urine was at proper temperature)... I attached the hand warmer to the Quick Fix bottle with my friends piss inside, and it heated up in about an hour and a half. I checked the temp with a digital thermometer in the car before I went into the drug test facility, just to make sure the reading on the temperature strip on the bottle was accurate... it wasn't very accurate, but it was within 3-4 degrees of the temperature indicated by the digital thermometer so it was close enough (the urine sample has to be within 90-100 degrees, or they will know you're trying to bullshit/cheat the test somehow). So I checked the temp in the car before going inside, taped the shit to the side of my nutsack with scotch tape, took a deep breath and put on my game face and walked in.

There was only one person in this whole place (that I saw anyways), and he was a younger guy probably between 25-30 years old. I walked up and told him I was there for a test, he took me into a small office and asked me some basic information, then asked me to empty my pockets and leave the contents of my pockets on the desk in the office. Then he led me down the hall to a small bathroom, told me to wash and dry my hands (he watched me do this) then produced the sample cup and pointed to the spot he wanted me to fill it up to (3oz of piss was more than enough- thats all I could fit into the QF bottle) and removed the garbage can from the bathroom, threw some blue dye in the toilet and then he exited the bathroom and closed the door, and told me to open the door when I was done. I unzipped my fly, unscrewed the cap on the QF container and poured the piss into the collection cup... I had more than enough piss, so I filled it past the line he wanted, and then dumped the rest into the toilet for good effect. Opened the door, told him I was all set and that was it.

Then we went back to the office, I collected my belongings that I had left on his desk. He took the urine sample and split it evenly into two small vial containers, sealed them with a sticker and asked me to initial the sticker on the urine sample vials to acknowledge that it was my piss. He then continued to fill out the rest of the paperwork, had me sign and date a paper (which basically just states that I did acknowledge I have not tampered with or diluted/altered the sample in any way) and gave me the carbon copy and I was free to go!

The test is was an eScreen 10 panel. I THINK one of the vials is being sent to Louisiana to undergo GC/MS. Then it will be reviewed by a doctor in a different state, and he will call my employer and give them the results of the test.

The temperature was in the proper range, as there was a box on the paperwork which the guy checked which says "Sample within Range? Yes/No" and he checked off yes.

So I should be good to go! Already got the offer for the job, so if this test comes back clean, I'll be making GOOD money at my new job; I'm starting at $53,000/year which is just over $25/hr. Very happy.

Thanks to anyone who offered advice. I know a few of you were probably wondering if the Quick Fix worked, but I chickened out and didn't use it since I was able to find someone who gave me a clean urine sample (though it cost me $100)... I saved the QF for a rainy day, but was way too worried they would test for urea or uric acid or some other component of human urine which the Quick Fix I have does NOT contain. Didn't want to chance it, and fortunately this guy came through in the clutch with a clean piss sample.

I detailed this all here in case somebody in the future is browsing the web for drug test or Quick Fix help and would like as much detailed information about the whole process from A-Z. This is only the second time in my life I've taken a drug test, and the last one was years and years ago at a completely different place with a completely different procedure, so I had no idea how this one was gonna go.

So there it is folks! Thanks for advice

PS: The guy at the drug test place who collected my sample was a DEFINITE stoner. He was close to my age, and I'm pretty sure I've seen him or burned with him before at a party at some distant point in the past... I told him he looked familiar and asked if I knew him from somewhere, but he said he didn't recognize me. He told me his name and I didn't know him either... but I've DEF seen him somewhere in a casual/ laid back setting before, I'm thinking at a party in high school or perhaps one of those random encounters where you come across people you don't know and end up smoking weed with them, then never see em again. But I know a pothead when I see one. That guy smokes ganja for sure.

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

good luck I will be interested to find out if you passed or not. if you get the job do they do random drug testing?

10. chadcr01

chadcr01 Senior Member

I should definitely pass.

I used an acquaintance's clean urine, and I'm 100% positive he does not use drugs of any kind, nor does he drink alcohol or take medications of any kind which might show up on a drug test.

He pissed for me about 4 hours prior the test. I transferred his urine to the small Quick Fix Plus bottle immediately after he gave me the urine, and attached a hand warmer with a rubber band to the outside of the bottle to keep it at body temperature, trying to keep it as close to 98 degrees as possible. I did not allow the sample to cool below body temp at all, kept it between 90-100 degrees the entire time. I was worried if it cools to room temp and you have to reheat it multiple times it might fuck with the validity of the urine so I wanted to avoid any risk of that. So the urine was fresh (meaning I didn't have somebody piss for me two weeks ago and just now used it today), and I kept it at proper body temperature from the time he pissed to the time I took the test (bout 4 hours).

No reason I should fail, I'm virtually certain I should be just fine. Everything went smoothly.

And no they don't do random drug tests... only if there's an accident on the job, or you fuck something up or come in looking like you're on drugs or give them some other reason to suspect you of it. However I am going to keep the Quick Fix (since I never ended up using it today) in my car, and pick up another package of hand warmers... that way JUST in case anything comes up in the future, I can be ready within an hours notice to give another urine sample. I'm hesitant to take a chance on using the Quick Fix (which is why I searched desperately for a clean urine donor instead), but if for any reason a random test pops up I'll have no choice other than to use that Quick Fix (which by all accounts SHOULD work just fine).

:ssmokeit:

11. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

so you still plan on smoking even if possible they do a random test just for the hell of it? if you get hired.
    is smoking pot really worth losing this well paid job?

12. Y0shi_lover

Y0shi_lover Members

Hey Everyone, I know these posts are a year old but is the product Quick Fix still a good one to use? I have to do an employment drug test on Tuesday and I have not smoked in 26 days, I've been exercising, drinking water/cranberry juice, eating a low fat diet AND I'm still testing positive!! ARGH!! I need to keep this job! Please I need your help and advice!

13. TraverGother

TraverGother Members

I want to share my experience on quickfix urine. I unexpectedly failed the test using it. I am confident to pass because a lot of people are saying it is working 100% accurate. However, after I failed, I also noticed that on some forums there are other people who failed using it as well. I am now thinking that the product is now having some problem. The lab confirmed it saying that it's not a human urine, that phone call really broke my heart. Now I need to retake my urine test and pay again. I need to pass this time. This time, I'm going to trust a review site for the correct information like this one urinereview.com and look for a better product.