Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by garf12, May 26, 2004.

1. garf12

garf12 Member

I am having to do a physical for the FAA to get my pilots license. They are really big on no drugs or alchol convictions. If you have any you can get denied your medical certificate which means you cant get your pilots certificate. Well one of the questions on the medical form is...

Substance dependance or failed a drug test ever, or substance abuse or use of illegal substance in the last 2 years.

well I did fail a drug test that was probably right about 2 years ago. The test was done at the hospital ER because my parents made me. I doubt there is a record of this? I know not criminal but would it be anywhere? I know the hospital MIGHT have a record in my chart or something. But the doctor was friends with my parents so he probably just kind of did it under the table. Even if it was on the charts it would just be at the hospital, they arent nationwide correct? I just dont want to get caught in a lie with the FAA they tend to frown on this. And I dont think a drug test i failed 2 years ago is any of their damn business.

And anyone out there thinking a stoned pilot flying you around doest sound like a good idea, dont worry I'm just flying for my own fun, not for a job. And I never fly high! Not a good idea!

2. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

I have no idea, but good luck, hope everything works out.

3. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Drink about 8 cups of water a day, and take Vitamin B and B12, before you do this mix a cup halfway with vinigar and the other half with lemon juice, it will taste like shit and burn, but Ive heard from several people that it cleans you out completely. a Kid I knew said he passed a drug test from that method. The water and Vitamin b/b12 are backup incase the other method doesent work.

4. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i doubt they would be able to find out if you failed that drug test. plus, if the doctor was a friend of your parents he probably wouldnt put it on your medical record. and in the off chance that the faa found out about your failed drug test, you could always say that you misjudged and thought it was longer than two years ago....