Drug test....just a quick question plz read.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by WeeDMaN, Jan 4, 2005.

1. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

Im getting drug tested in 2 weeks, Im tired of diluting cuz Im pissin every 30 min or w/e. so is there a way I can just fuck it up. Im thinkin of jus takin someone elses piss with me. but is there another way?

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

dude wtf youve been on this forums for ages as if you havnt seen a million other alternatives

3. thrawn

thrawn Member

Get some niacin tablets, and drink water man. Its the best option, cus youll pass. Using someone elses piss is bad idea.

4. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

^why...?

5. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

they test the temp immediatlly after you give it. they also make you wait for about 1-2 hours in the waiting room before, even if nobody else is there. it's to 'weed' out all the people trying to dillute before. drink water like crazy, and vitamin b12 i think, is supposed to make your pee a bit more yellow, so it's not so clear and obviously dillouted.

6. Trotsky311

also, how often do you smoke? that makes a big difference in the amount of time it takes to get down to 'acceptable' levels.

norml's website has pretty good info on this also

7. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

dude bring a eye dropper or lil bottle of bleach or chlorine or disinfectent

or take someones piss or stop or run and drink water

8. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I HAVE heard alternatives, notice how my topic title is the way it is? Dont have to be an asshole dude. anywayz, Im prolly gonna use something to fuck it up, if they can make me piss. the way I figure it, what are they gonna do to make me piss? they cant make me and I prolly wont.

9. Trotsky311

who's doing the testing? if it's for a job, they can just not hire you. no loss to them.

10. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

my perents said its the po-po cuz they found a pipe in my dads travel bag, and it WAS mine, but I dont belive him cuz he said it had meth and weed resin in it, I didnt smoke meth in it, I smoked weed tho. (I think he thinks I used it for speed cuz it had tinfoil screens). And he said if I test positive for any Ill get a 2500 dollar fine and deported(Im german, not canadian). But I dont belive it cuz it just sounds like bullshit to me.

11. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

whoa, that's heavy. I would rather piss every 30 min. to be sure rather than be deported. maybe it is bullshit but I wouldn't chance it!! I would keep doing what you're doing. are the cops testing you or your parents?

12. Rasheeke

Rasheeke Member

i guess, the best way, would be, to stop for the 2 weeks. You have time in advance to stop. Drink water and B12. stopping will definatly help, and water will get out whats in your body now, and b12 makes your urine more yellow, so it doens't look like you've been dirnking lots of water.

13. thrawn

thrawn Member

If you drink 2000 percent vitamin c in one day your piss WILL stay yellow for a couple of days. Your body can only hold the 100 percent, anything over you piss out.

14. PokeSmot

PokeSmot Member

my friend had to take a drug test for his Drug and Alcohol class...every week for 26 weeks i think it was.

and he smoked everyday...

all he did was buy a shit load of handwarmers and borrow his brothers piss