Drug Test in 4 weeks.

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by NatureFreak412, Aug 24, 2005.

1. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I am going to smoke with a good friend tomorrow, and the test will be 4 weeks after that... IF i dont smoke anymore and drink loads of water will I pass? Its already been 4 days since ive smoked anything and Ive been drinking a lot.

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

with 4 weeks and drinking water...yeah...i know guys who passed after 10 days

3. Peter Griffin

Peter Griffin Member

ive passed the day after, not even fuckin with you, i stayed up all night drinking water and cranberry juice, running and doing sit ups to sweat and constantly pissing. honestly i was scared shitless to fail.

4. erowid

erowid Member

Ya theres alot of harsh factors w/ how THC gets stored in your fat and all, but if your not mad chronic with your habit, just be damn sure to drink hella water, I passed the day after I smoked last time just on that shit to, I wasn't as smart as the poster above me though I only had three hours from when I heard about it and a bottle of b12 and thiamin pills. If your feeling unsure I would only advise watering it down to the point youd have to start doping your sample up though, otherwise u should probably just wash out.

5. JayBird

JayBird Member

I was always told in the military that drinking water doesn't work. And that is just fucking propaganda designed to scare you. THC is fat soluble. It is slowly released into your bloodstream. Your kidneys filter your blood, and produce urine, which passes into your bladder. Yeah, there's THC in your urine, but it takes a certain amount of time to build up. Keep your system flushed out and you'll be OK. That's why in the military they get your ass up at 3am and herd you down to the day room and guard the door. They want that first, concentrated morning piss. The lab techs and supervisors who administer the tests will say that flushing your system doesn't work. Of course they will, they want to bust you.

6. El Capitan

El Capitan Banned

Let us know in 4 weeks.

7. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

so, what happened?

8. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

he passed thats a no brainer