Drug Taking Olympics!

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by sonik, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Yeah, my driver was trippin out on shrooms once, and on Main St. of all places, he is convinced we have a flat tire... So when there were no cars around, he gets out, circles the car 3 times, then get's back in wondering why he was outside the car...

2. mssunshine

mssunshine Member

Hmm...young & stupid..have a few times that i defied the odds and lived..once, i had a bf who made speed...it was my first binge on the stuff...i did an 8 ball in one sitting...i drank it though..he poured it in my glass...and im sorry, but if anyone did an 8ball, they most likely will end up in the hospital like i did...i thought i was going to have a heart attack...but that wasnt even the main concern...i started throwing up blood...the speed ate through my stomach...

another time...my friend knew a guy used to make LSD...his parents were rich...and i mean rich..he had his own wing of the house....and he made it in his room...it was like walking into science class...he had viles lined up against the window sill....about 100 viles ready to go...and then the 3 of us had a liquid acid fight...it was summer...tanks and shorts...doused in acid...i had the HARDEST, GREATEST, WORST TRIP of life....i thought i was never coming down again..saw trails for MONTHS....

i have a quite a few stories as im sure everyone does...currently though im on from my dr, somas 2 x day, valium (15mg) at night, and vics(7.5/750)...the vics i am supposed to take 6 a day...but i take 12...been on those for over a year...

3. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

o ya once i took 20 hits of acid smoked 10 bowls snorted 2 eight balls had 20 oxy's and then managed to drink a 40 oz :)

4. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

LOL...that's the funniest shit I've heard in a while...ACID FIGHT!!!!

5. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

man jetblack, that remind me of the time i filled my seringe up with a mixture of 300mg ketamine and a half gram of heroin! it was the only thing i could do at the time to calm down my datura/acid trip. i had eaten 2 ounces of datura roots, 3 vials of acid and ate a small 10 inch san pedro. WOAH that was crazy!!

6. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya man i know wat u mean crazy shit man...crazy shit

7. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

I put 2 eightballs of coke in a needle along with a gram of heroin, and I let it dissolve in 190proof alcohol, then shot it into my vein. I then ate a pound of speed, and took 50 E pills.

That's just a usual morning for me though.

8. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Heh, only two 8-balls? I usually ATLEAST use 5-6, on a short paycheck...pansy. :p

9. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

lol eat acid haha

10. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

has anyone here ever smoked pure salvorin crystals? i did when i was peaking on DMT brew and LSD and magic mushrooms. then i quickly shot an 8 ball of meth and snorted .5 grams of heroin! and then i smoked some crack so i wouldnt fall asleep, then i took 50 drammamine and drank 3 bottles of robitussin. then i ate 10 packs of heavenly blue. then i huffed some petroleum ether and smoked a blunt. wow. i almost forgot, i took 102 various pharmecutical pills.

11. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

Oh yeah?? Well, I did that +1 times infinity!!! So there!

12. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Been there, done that.

13. Josh-e

Josh-e Member

I'm the only one here original enough to inject Smack into my spine though, I do it daily. I also inject E's into my skull for a potent hit. See you dont need vast quantaties of drugs when you know where to inject them!

14. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Damn pussies, I once filled a swimming pool with acid, ketamine and ayahuaska.
    Over one weekend me and two friends drank the whole thing... we could have finished it in a day but we needed to leave some time to make snow-angels in piles of coke and drop about 100 grams of 5-MEO-DMT.

15. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Yawn!

Did coke or speed for weeks on end lots of times.

Stated smoking weed 30 years ago and only stop to sleep.

16. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

i injected 10,000mg of acetametophin (sp?) in my nutsack repeatedly, then i took 30 caffiene pills, all washed down with a bottle of downy :)

17. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Closed for lack of any redeeming value.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.