Drug Taking Olympics!

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by sonik, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Well, besides having no recreational value whatsoever, acetaminophen can be fatal in larger doses.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

i guess it depends how you define recreational value.

but nyquill can fuck you up... i remember a friend in california stealing and downing a whole bottle of the stuff. of course he passed out less than an hour later...

3. eat_some_LSD

Probably due to a liver failure. If you want to get drunk, buy liquor. If you want to kill pain, buy Oxycontin. If you just want to get fucked up...stay away from the cough syrup. :(

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

'

lol no not liver failure... i still use it as a sleep aid from time to time.

i think it has other ingredients that may contribute to the buzz, not positive though.

5. eat_some_LSD

Try UTFSE. kthx.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

what is that?

7. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

1 hit of LSD
    7 joints
    2 bowls
    1 hit of e (smoked)

I spent most of the night in the chill room with my girlfriend pretty much passed out beside me on the couch. I had a good time though.

8. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

hahaha. this thread is rediculous. this type shit is forbidd on BL cause it jus turns into a cock fight. well i forget how they put it but i understood it.

and even so, i havent really found anything "olympic" on here. i would say something like a thumbprint would be, but people who do thumbprints arent even really the type to brag.

brag all you want ya'll cause my dick is bigger.

9. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

it did seem like there was a little exagerating/bragging going on in here.

10. crackforkids

wow dude, your a hard ass. ive never heard of anybody eating a ten strip!!

grow up
    eat a thumbprint
    well actually you said youd double it, so have fun

11. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

Bragging when it comes to excessive drug use is ridiculous.
    It's dumb and we all have stories of friends or family members fatally overdosing. Every time I've done too much (usually booze-which is the most dangerous drug of all for me) I'm never proud of it, and don't consider it something to brag about. I hate not remembering what I've done and trying to figure out what exactly to regret.

On the other hand, we all have these stories to tell. It's part of growing up and testing our limits. Of course, build up too many of these stories and you wont be able to tell them anymore. You'll just be someone elses warning story.

Now lets all get really fucked up beyond belief.

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

I say we organize a legitimate competitive event. Now where are my sponsors?

But really, i've been silently on strike against this thread. What if someone read something that was done here and went and did it themselves since it seemed do-able... Not to mention this thread doesnt seem to be overflowing with fact...:eek:

13. crackforkids

ive seen a long as line cut in a spiral on a DJ set. you hold the straw still and as the record plays, you sniff the line. hahahaha.

8-ball at once is LD50, isnt it?

14. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

It would depend on the purity but... I would think that would be fatal, I know it would be with what I used to procure...;)

15. eat_some_LSD

Heh, reminds of that incident where that kid was on IRC with a webcam, talking about how "hardcore" he was; after enough of his IRC-buddies ushered him on, he ended up OD'ing on coke (or something, can't really recall).

I like the idea of a legitmate contest, though; wonder if Sandoz would be up for sponsorship in something like that? :p

16. madboy139

madboy139 Member

a half a sheet is quite a lot but it is nothing like blowing a line of pure crystals. i heard about some folks who thought they had coke but it was really pure acid (no idea how that happened) and they each blew a line and ended up in the hospital. almost died.

17. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

LoL, that reminds me of the story about a cop who thought he was busting somebody for meth and supposedly taste tested it. Apparantly It was LSD crystals:) .

18. eat_some_LSD

*lol*

@madboy: Yeah, apparently they had just come to a friend's house, and he was in the shower...they sat down in the living room when they precariously noticed a large sum of white powder sitting on the coffee table; snorting of 3+ grams between the three friends ensued. :p That's how I'd read it, anyway.

19. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

Doing a mass quantity of drugs at once is BAD. One time me and my friend downed a liter of Southern Comfort 100 proof in 30 minutes and I have a VERY low tolerance for alcohol. Needless to say I blacked out and 3 months later cops showed up at mine and his door arresting us for a vandalism charge over $500... :confused: Long story short I ended up having to pay $1400 restitution just to get my case retired. :mad:

Another time I ingested 7.2 grams of mushrooms (no idea what kind, supposedly "hydroponic") and almost totaled my suburban. Bad night.

20. sonik

sonik Member

Driving and drugs/alcohol is almost always a bad idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.