Drug Prices

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by madboy139, May 17, 2004.

1. dropacid_notbombs

dropacid_notbombs Member

the prices here are decent, like there not bad but there not great

1/4oz weed - $40
    hit of acid - $5
    1g coke - $80
    shrooms oz - $100
    E, 1 pill - $10

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

you pay forty for a quarter of weed? that's a lot for schwag and real cheap for nugs so i'm assuming its something in between. could you explain?

3. reef

reef Member

herb $20 = 1.5
    $45 = 1/8
    cid $15 = 1 hit (real cid not bunk)
    $70 = gram of crystal
    $40 = gram of coco
    $20 = for some chocolates
    $15 = non bunk mdma

4. madboy139

madboy139 Member

you've got to be blowing the shittiest coke on the planet at 40 a gram.

5. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

ya i agree... here its 20 for 1/4 gram, and its good shit, i put a little bit on my top gum and it went numb within 20 seconds

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

none of these are official, im not really in the drug game anymore.

but here is what some still are/would be

shrooms 25-30 an 8th
    chronic herb 50 an 8th
    middies 50 a quarter
    no reggie afaik

cid was 10 a hit when it was around

thats all i know about and all i probably should know about :p

7. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Reefer: $25 1/8th oz.
    Coke: $70-90 1g
    Ecstasy: $15
    LSD: $5 (sometimes free if dealer's in a good mood)
    Shrooms: $25 1/8th oz.
    Ritalin: $1 a pill

8. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

JESUS,:eek: i would kill for those prices on Oxy, its my fav and its makin me a poor man here in utah, 50 bux an 80mg,

9. madboy139

madboy139 Member

50 an 80? shit man i used to be able to get 160's(when they still made em) for less than that. you're getting ripped off.

10. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

yeah i know im gettin ripped but thats how much they cost in utah man, cause they are an epidemic, last year they had close to 100 robberies of Smith's and Walmart pharmacies by about 10 different groups of people, and all they took was the OC man, its insanity how expensive they are, its mostly cause they are so loved here, people won't give em up for less than that unless you know em or somehtin, but it is bullshit, it makes me cry to hear that that is what its costs you people. I can get coke for 50 and 8 ball and its good shit, i just happen to know some really dangerous but cool guys, and right now Oxy is plentiful and the prices i gave you are pretty cheap, but when there is a shortage it goes to about $1 an mg, it sux ballz. so i usually find a shitload of percs and do an extraction, and evaporate the water and you come out with some pretty pure stuff, not totallly but hey im not PHd or anything, but that is usually what i end up doin cause it is really expensive here. and i've never been able to find it any cheaper here. so if anyone wants to make money, just come here and sell em for what you guys buy for plus a little more and you will be rich. people in utah just love pain pills, cause many of them are mormon, technically me too, and they think it is all right cause it comes from your doctor. hypocritical, and it makes em all addicted greddy bastards hense the price.god the adderall is makin me talk my ass off, sorry.

11. madboy139

madboy139 Member

i find it hard to believe that coke you get for 50 a ball is any good, around here a ball costs around 200 but having blown coke from multiple sources in New York, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Kansas City it is the best I have seen. anyways oxy prices suck no matter where you live it just so happens that you live in one of the crappiest. if im ever going to utah, i'll remember to bring some oxy with me.

12. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

i know it sounds rediculous but it is true and the coke is not disco but its god damn good. the dudes i know are true fucking gangsters, crazy shit. all they do is sell coke, and they live like fucking kings. the one guy was a friend of my friend when they were groin up and they moved away, and they both got into drugs and when they met up, kapow, instant hookup. these guys are fuckin nutz for real, they carry AK's in there impalas, and a grenade underneath their seat. its wild shit, but the blow is pretty good and because we are freinds we get it cheap, and they never put filler in their shit(well at least not ours) last time i bought i watched em carve that shit straight off a big ass rock the size of your fist. and thats just what he had with him.

13. WolleryChalmers

WolleryChalmers Member

Canberra, Australia
    Prices in Australian dollars; A$1 = US$0.70

Weed: $50/3.5g (1/8oz)
    Ice: $50/point, ~$200/g
    Dexamphetamine/Ritalin: $0.50-$1/pill
    Acid: $5-$20/trip
    Shrooms: free in winter, other times I can usually charge like $20/trip hahaha
    Ecstasy: $25-35, often shit pills... also people say ecstasy makes you gay, so just be careful with this stuff k?

14. Lotusfaery8

Lotusfaery8 Member

I get shroomys for free, otherwise anymore than 10 and eighth is outrageous, at least back on the west coast.

15. EddieV1984

EddieV1984 Member

I cant believe some of these people are paying 10 bucks or more for one hit of weak acid. Thats obscene. The most i would pay for the best greatful dead family acid is 9 bucks.
    $25 an 1/8th of 30/60
    $5-8 for 1 hit lsd (if around)
    $40-50 a gram for coke
    $20 for chocolates or a straight dry 1/8th
    $25 for a gram of decent hash
    $20 a gram for opium

16. dementedana

dementedana Member

druggggzzzzz

17. xhipchick4ux

xhipchick4ux Member

\

Damn! It is only $4 for 300 mg DXM out here.... But Lucas gets ours for free...

18. Neobob187

Neobob187 Member

In Sarasota Fl,

Bud: 32-40 =1/8
    50-60 =1/4
    Blow: 45 1g
    DXM: 5 1pill
    E: 15-20 1pill
    Acid: Dont ask, cant find.
    Shrooms: Pick yourself cause no dealers sell.
    2ci & 2ce: 5-10per hit
    opium: maybe 25g but i get friend prices