Drug interactions with lsd?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Thekarthika, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

So me and my gf got some, they claim it to be 155 ug per hit and were planning on doing one each for our first time. Not my actual first time, but I didnt buy it last time or look into it at all lol. Assuming it's real, does it interact with seroquel, nuerotin, wellbutrin, or vistiril? I take the first two and my gf takes the latter two. We'e planning on not taking them that day. But I'm still a bit nervous

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

anti psychotic like the sirquil will stop most the effects of lsd.

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I was just looking at Erowid to see, and it looks like some anti-depressants are dangerous to mix with LSD.

It says:

Erowid LSD (Acid) Vault : Interactions

If you think it's risky, just don't do it. :)

guerillabedlam likes this.
  4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

While I don't necessarily agree with your dosage recommendations and approach to taking LSD in the absence of other drugs, this is interesting information and I'm glad you substantiated it with a link.

5. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

Thanks for the replies. We stopped our meds the day before the trip and we were fine. We actually took seroquel later on just to fall asleep lol.

Asmodean likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

How was the trip?

Also: long time no see!

7. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

It was pretty amazing! My girlfriend had a more spiritual experience, but I was mostly interested in looking at things for a while lol.

Also, did we know each other?? I know I was on here like ten years ago, but I'm bad w names

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Knowing would be a big word but I instantly recalled your username. And that i didn't saw it in a long time. Always fun to see a forummer from a decade ago dropping by again!

Oh yeah, looking at things can be occupying enough on a psychedelic trip :grinning: Good to hear you had a good one!

9. Thekarthika

Thekarthika Member

Oh that makes sense! I periodically drop by! I mostly hung out in the dreadlocks forum. Still rocking them