~~drug Bust~~

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Feb 6, 2006.

1. NaturaAtraSpiritus

NaturaAtraSpiritus Member

It sucks you got busted man...

but this bickering is so funny.

2. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Honestly, I agree with IronGoth more than anyone on these forums, most of the time. He knows what he is talking about

3. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I only bicker when someone says something dumbass like I must be wanting to see little boys' genitals.

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Dont get me wrong, I respect everyone on here but some of the shit you guys say gives a good reason to argue with you. Some of you dont know what the fuck your saying and its embarrasing to say Im a marijuana user when all that comes out of fellow marijuana users is complete diareah

5. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

I think any member of these forums who explore outside their posts of being 14 and "getting so high man" knows that IronGoth is the real deal. While we may disagree with some of his opinions, I am stretched to find someone else on here whose opinion I respect as much and who has brought wisdom to discussions countless times.
    I think everyone on here, especially the young stoners "who know everything" cuz they carry a knife and buy dime bags of broke crack addicts should listen up to what he has to say. I believe 100% of his accomplishments and would bet there are more that he didn't share; but even if it was 50% exaggerated bullshit he's done a hell of a lot more than many other folks here.

We refer to Jared by his name because that is his name. He's been around sharing his experiences and troubles with us. Jared is used as a sign of respect for who he is, not because "we never look out our window"

6. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Thanks, theShow.

I don't know everything, but what I do know I'll share if it can help someone and not compromise someone else.

7. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

thread poster: I'm still kinda shocked about the public defender, that's just... so stupid. If you even really care about your financial aid and not just throwing it in as something to bitch about, do not, do not, DO NOT, get a public defender.

8. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

Actually, I respect IronGoth for doing this. Most adults wouldn't give two shits about a community such as this. And here he is, talking to people from all walks of life. That's cool.

9. jimi420

jimi420 Member

ok i dont mean to keep the bashing going on iron goth but, he has over 5,000 posts and some how has time to have a wife, two kids, fluent in two languages, descent in two others, work on software, and a bunch of other shit I don't care about. Umm no, I'll beleive that you through Tom Green out of a mall because that's all you probably are is a fucking rent-a-cop working at JC Penny busting shop lifters. But whatever man its not what about you've accomplished in your life, it's about what kind of person you are.

10. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Actually, and this is embarassing to say, I was an assistant manager at a bulk food candy store. You gotta hold down some jobs like that while you're in university.

As for my post count, I multi-task. Can't you?

11. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I agree completely. I think that other guy really needs to shut up. Irongoth knows what the fuck he's talkin about. It's guys like Irongoth that help us out when we need info and shit like that. Almost all the shit I've learned from weed has been from adults.

12. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Thank God I don't know this firsthand, just from stuff happening to folks around me, but I mean, though your mileage may vary it's not a good idea to walk around a school with drugs on your person, while parking a car on school property containing weapons, cocaine and baggies.

Just a thought.

13. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

Whatever man.

Ok, everybody come suck IronGoths dick. Geez.

He doesnt know much about weed at all. He hasnt even smoked it. He doesnt even know that much about legal issues. Hes just seen a few fuck ups in his life, and can piece the big picture together in a convincing way that makes 15 year olds on the net think he is god.

14. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Is it just me, or is that just ironic as fuck or what.

15. Bababooey

Bababooey Member

Fuck them. Fuck them up their stupid asses.

16. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

do it all the time

17. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

No comment.

18. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

hahah, the Goth has been silenced.

19. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

No, man, just take everything I've just written, substitute one username for another, rinse lather repeat.

20. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

All the more reason it is foolish and shouldn't be done, mr multi-time probation at 15