drove right thru a red light

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by sheeprooter, Apr 16, 2007.

1. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

God I hate Boston

it was like 5:30 AM, we were all tired and frantically trying to find a bus to take us to montreal. Every light was blinking yellow as we were looking at street signs when I ran straight through a red light without looking at traffic at all. As it happened, there was a car coming thru that almost T-boned us and I had to swerve to avoid it.

Then we went the wrong way in a one way but i blame that on my friend. Needless to say, my nerves were shot and i let someone else take over. The car I drive I inherited from my mom, and I felt like she made sure I didnt get killed.

Fuck Boston and fuck my stupid ass

2. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i blame the mooninites

3. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I drove through a red light once. the sonofabitch had a camera and i got a mail ticket.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

not my fault you can't drive in Boston

its really quite simple

5. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

im actually gonna blame it on color-blindness. red and yellow look the same

6. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

the key to driving in Boston is to carry around a battery powered Lite Brite at all times.

7. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

In LA you ride against a red light on a dark and empty street with no cars anywhere on sight...on a bike...a cop will show up out of nowhere and give u a ticket.

True story...it hapenned to me.
    I got more than one, and for less "'criminal" offenses than that, jaywalking,... etc.

8. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I remember when my ex-boyfriend first visited Boston when looking into attending Emerson, and he called me and told me how insane the roads were there. Hehe. He said that you could sometimes see your destination and still have an hour before you got there because of the maze the roads made. He lives there now, but we haven't really chatted much in awhile, so I've no idea how he gets along there now.

9. sheeprooter

sheeprooter Member

hahahhaah