Dropping Acid

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by -_-HitMan-_-, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Tuktuk08

Tuktuk08 Member

You should definitely drop at least 2. One doesn't to a whole lot.....not enough anyway lol. If you only take one, you'll probably wish you would have taken two. One just doesn't quite do it, for me anyway.

I would recommend just chillin with a couple buddies who also want to trip, you will be just fine.

i would also recommend watching "Across the Universe" lol that is the best movie ever when your tripping. But the main thing is that you need to have music like the whole time. My mind starts going crazy if there's no music in the background.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

haha some people are the opposite man, they can't take music on acid.

i however agree with you, not only does music root me somewhat, because it's such a big part of my everyday life, but on acid it also helps the process of shpongling very well.

aural data is as powerful as visual data in homo sapiens. it would be neat to have noses like dogs and see the effects of psychedelics on sense of smell!

3. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

we had the alien thread going awhile back...

[​IMG]

4. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

cant get enough of those guys

5. Xora

Xora Member

First time I did it, I took two, while my two close friends drove back to Denver. (Of course they said it was ok). I had no issues with say, mental effects outside of when we stopped at a gas station, I didn't realize I wasnt wearing shoes went inside and everything was super bright and colorfull and it made me smile really big. Then I got parinoid about smilling all big, and when I get nervous I get giggly. So then I start laughing, barefoot, with my pupils as big as saucers and decided I should leave the store and just go get back in the car. I was a pretty weak trip, yet it still opened my eyes to the power you have over you're reality.