dropping acid alone- first time

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by MyRevolution, Feb 18, 2009.

1. MyRevolution

MyRevolution Member

How bad of an idea is it to drop acid alone for my first time?? I know everyone says have a sober person with you but I'm grounded and have an oppurtunity to buy some. I suppose I could wait till im not grounded but id rather do it sooner

2. A-Bear's-Vagina

A-Bear's-Vagina 2 Kings Chapter 2 23-24

I have a friend who did it alone his first time. He enjoyed it, he wasn't grounded though and spent a large portion of the time walking in the woods. I think you'd be fine though.

3. MyRevolution

MyRevolution Member

Yea I mean I suppose it'd be a better experience if I wasn't restricted to my house, but I could bullshit taking the dog for a walk or something and get some outside experience.

4. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Most people who are pretty stable would be just fine. Sometimes it's cooler to share the experience and sometimes it's good just to be introspective. If you do - good luck. Keep your mind of of bad places and enjoy yourself.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

Are you really going to be alone, or are your parents around?

You would be better off completely alone then around them.

6. Chunky Charcoal

Chunky Charcoal Member

i agree, you wouldn't want to be anywhere near your parents

7. MyRevolution

MyRevolution Member

yea id work it out so they wouldn't be around...my only concern was that if i flipped out, no one could calm me down

8. Hydroponic_Acid

Hydroponic_Acid Member

I dropped my first time by myself, and it was absolutely amazing. I think it really depends on the person though. I like to trip by myselff 80% of the time.

I would reccomend letting a friend or two know that your gonna be trippin, so if you need someone to talk to they won't be confused when you talk about that shit thats bugging you out, lol.

9. Gratefully Dawg

Gratefully Dawg Member

my first time doin it was when i was grounded. I actually got it the day i was grounded and did it by myself that night. It was insane. Definately can say that i did not know what to expect. As long as you tell urself he entire time, its only a drug, this wears off, i'm not really crazy. And try to keep urself inside. I made the mistake of running around in my neighborhood for awhile.

10. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Totally depends on the person, how much you take, etc. Having a sober person around can make it even worse. It all depends. More information is needed to provide an informative answer. If you're happy and enjoy being by yourself and will be in a safe place with plenty of stuff to do, then go for it. If you think you might get anxious and stir crazy and/or if there would be parents around, don't do it.

11. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

LSD to a teenager would most likely be enjoyed a lot more around good friends in a safer enviorment.
    The first time I tripped I ate mushrooms as a youngn in my parents house at night. Most confusing experience lol but there were definitley beautiful visions I will never forget.
    As for fun, I had much more eating LSD with friends at a house where the parent knew we were taking it and didnt care.

12. nesta

nesta Banned

it does TOTALLY depend on the person.

i have tried more drugs alone my first time than i have with others.

dxm, lsd, mushrooms, ecstacy (iirc), nitrous oxide, salvia (effectively, i tried it first with someone else but got no effect), 2C-B, 2C-E, and a few others...

i've never had a problem. other people freak out.

it depends ENTIRELY on the person. follow your heart.

13. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

MyRevolution where in NJ do you live?