Driving

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by broony, Apr 30, 2007.

1. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

and do you stay there till your completely sober?

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

do I actually have to go to the trouble of picking apart your origional post to prove you are an unsafe/stupid driver???

"Everytime iv been polled over by a cop weed has been under my seat"

"The other night as soon as i put down the pipe on the freeway a piece of shit jetta pulls up to race. We had the express lanes haha no chance. "

"Other time we finish the blunt in traffic on the freeway. Cop goes by with lights on so we follow and beat traffic"

When i said I sped, i CHOSE my spots, VS other cars on the OPEN freeway

VS other cars at the Raceway

never on the street like an ignorant idiot like yourself.

3. maryjanegirl_2005

maryjanegirl_2005 Controlled Chaos

when i used to smoke, sometimes i would have to drive high cause i would always smoke at a friends house or something but, when i drove i always drove slow and paid extra special attention to shit...I thought i drove better high then i did sober. but, hey it effects everybody different. SO DRIVE SAFE!

4. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

I've gotten 2 speeding tickets and both times I was sober as a judge. Maybe that's cuz when I do drive high I'm not a fuckin idiot about it. Most people that smoke weed (myself included) don't think twice about driving high but if you do drive high you're an idiot to break the law in any other way. When I'm stoned behind the wheel I always set the cruise control at exactly the speed limit and make sure to signal before I do anything. Someone once taught me a life lesson that has proved more valuable than I can tell you, and that was to never break more than one law at once.

5. darkain

darkain Member

You judge people for smoking and driving, but you smoke at work? You're scum, you should take pride in your work, and respect your boss by being sober.

6. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

I do drive high. I don't make an ass of myself though, I still pay attention to the road and sure as hell don't speed / race, but I don't do that too often when I'm sober either unless I've got a good stretch of clear highway.

I've been busted by the cops, had my stash taken, but was still allowed to drive. Her exact words were "Are you ok to drive?" and that was it, haha.

Common sense is the key... if you don't have one, you shouldn't have the other.

7. RebelGray

RebelGray Banned

Damn! motherfucker scores a point

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Whats the point in having a car that can go that fast if your not going to drive it that fast?

anyways driving and smokeing is tricky for me, some times it makes me slow down a bit and have more patiance, other times I space out to much.

9. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i raced it ON THE TRACK, where racing should be kept.

of course i would usually race people on the freeway, little third into 4th gear pulls, but i never once have gone excessively over the speed limit on residential streets

My car was a hobby, it was fast, now it's slow and i still drive it the same

you ever hear of ferraris or lamborgini's frequently getting into accidents? no because the owners of those cars generally respect it's ability and choose their spots to see what the car can do

and YES, that ticket on Spittin-knowledge.com was my friend, it was also at 230am on a dead highway

10. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Makes sense.

11. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

that reminds me of a time i was smokin in the car w/ a friend and it was nighttime and it was on a road w/ hardly no traffic and we were comin around a corner and there was a line of cars stopped.. the first thing i thought was omg road block lol.. we're fuckin screwed... my friend was all sprayin spray, hidin the stuff under the seat lol... but it turns out it someone had slid off into the ditch and the wrecker was blockin traffic and there was only one cop there.. blah so we just drove on through and that cop was starin right at us.. as if he knew haha....