Driving nude

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Augres, Jul 21, 2018.

1. sailnakedva44

sailnakedva44 Guest

I believe I have the "tops"on this one...as far as distance and time anyways.in mid march of last year I had reservations for a week at a nudist resort in Hollywood,fla.i was to arrive at that resort on Friday at 2 pm.so my gf(at the time)and I decided to leave on Wednesday and get as far south as emporia and stay at a hotel there and then leave early on Thursday morning to drive to a nudist campground and stay there overnight and drive to Hollywood the next morning.during the drive down the eastern shore and through the Hampton roads area my gf was all excited because it was her first time being socially nude and at a nude resort or campground and she was quite the exhibitionist.several times she pulled her bikini top to the side and road with her boobs out.finally we made it to emporia and got a room for the night.the next morning around 5 am we were ready to load our bags back in the car and go.the gf said I dare ya to take the bags and food out naked..it was 5 am and no one was stirring so I did.on my way back to the room she came out naked with her gstring in her hand,sat in the car and said im riding all the way to Georgia naked so when I went inside I grabbed a pair of loose fitting shorts walked out with them in my hand and said so am i.we figure it was around 450 miles and with our stops it took us 7 1/2 hours.we did dress when we stopped but only because we had to.we arrived at the nudist campground in darien that afternoon got out the car already naked and signed in...lol

Joe90 and Alice in SC like this.
  2. No Shoes

No Shoes Banned

228f9da4424d9f0ddc7d2a7aeb8e4086.jpg
    Drive safely!

NudistTed and Alice in SC like this.
  3. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy going to the grocery store early in the morning and then driving home nude. I also have drove home from the hardware store nude and that involved highway driving and was early morning also.

Joe90, Alice in SC and NudistTed like this.