driving high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Willy_Wonka_27, May 13, 2004.

1. Floyder

Floyder Member

I used to drive around high all the time back in the day. It was actually pretty cool, driving around out in the woods, checking out all the scenery and listening to tunes. I'm not sure wether it was the weed or the huge thunderstorm outside....but one time I was out driving and completely missed a STOP sign and went crashing off the side of an enbankment into the ditch below. Luckily I was able to manuever my car out of the ditch and sneak back onto the road without to much commotion being caused. It was pretty embarassing though, and that was pretty much the end of my high driving. I'd still say its safer then driving drunk, but you gotta be careful either way.

2. PsyChOStaLk3r

PsyChOStaLk3r Member

dont tell me to shut the fuck up dude what do you have against me????

3. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Damn, those Australian police sound pretty anal. Unless you're a dealer and you're in some urban area people don't really fret about raids here.

As for prohibition working "in theory," well there's the catch. It'd only work in a theoretical world where people are particularly moralized and equate morality with the law, or in one where people shit their pants daily out of fear for the law. In other words, that theory's wrong. Since weed is illegal, it's sold on the black market of course, and so the industry cannot be regulated. Hence while it's technically illegal for people of all ages to to buy weed, that's not stopping anybody. Since it's the black market, sellers of weed aren't going to pay attention to what age you are. All that matters is if you can pay up. When alcohol is sold through liquor stores, they do pay attention to age restrictions (most of the time).

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i dont even smoke weed...so please dont call me a hypocrite
    see ,i my self ...as a minor...am not smoking weed for that exact reason

5. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

6. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I don't know if I'd call Xanax a happy pill. When I think of a happy pill I think of ecstasy, Xanax just knocks you the fuck out. Driving on Xanax can be very dangerous, it would be very easy to just zone out for a while.

7. LivingLegends

yeah i dont know i just smoke pot and driving with him probably wasnt the best idea in the world lol

8. LivingLegends

haha that is so awesome i really wana do that but im so unlucky id probably get caught

9. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

I brought back this thread because I dont like driving high but sometimes I have to, I get really scared that I am messing up and its weird, I'd rather just sit down.

10. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I do think that more people are likely to get in car accidents while high but when I'm sober I will peel out at most lights, go 95+ on the highway and do stupid shit cause I think nothing will happen. Were as when I am high I am thinking of the people surronding me and how I have to be careful. It's not like I'm trying to sound like a badass or anything but I love the rush of speed and find it very intense and exilerating.

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Holy shit I drove on Xanax and don't even remember driving to cvs. The only way I could tell I went there was cause I found a receipt and about $15 worth of food on the ground

12. Angus

Angus Member

thats the only way i know how to drive is high...weed enhances my ability to watch for deer and shit too so it works out great...

Drive High For Life....haha no just messin man

13. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

when I get my licsnese, all ill be doing is smoking and driving, and thats all I do now, except im in the passenger seat. Driving while smoking a blunt and blasting Pantera is fun, you all should try it.

14. NatureFreak412

NatureFreak412 Art of Balance

Chilling in a basement listening to Pantera with a huge shrine to dimebag while smoking a blunt is awesome. Thats how a room in my friends basement is, its like a memorial to him, and thats where we chill.

I like to ride but I hate driving while High, everyone is different tho. because I like to close my eyes, ignore the smoke, ignore the smoke, haha(a perfect circle song)

But like in the thread I made, by far the best place to smoke other than the woods, is in a park.

15. aesther

aesther Member

for those that say you drive bad stoned, i also seemed to notice some of ya'll also say you're a bad driver not stoned.
    this says quite a bit, being stoned if you're a shitty driver certainly won't make you some allstar driver.

I drive stoned all the time, and I have to say I drive quite well nowadays. I think experience is key with driving, cuz I feel like I drive like a pro whenbever I'm stoned.

And whoever mentioned conformity is right on, whenever I'm high or got shit or both I drive like a conformist, following every fuckin law there is.