Drinking and Allergy Pills

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by SuperHippo, May 31, 2006.

1. SuperHippo

SuperHippo Member

Sorry i have this in "other drugs" as well as here, i didnt know how to delete it(if its possible) and i didnt see this till after i posted it, so please dont point that out, i know i made a mistake, hopfully it doesnt piss people off to bad.

Ok so a friend told me today that there are certain allergy pills/other medical pills out there that when mixed with alcohol they can make you hallucinate/feel like a cement man(feels like your 1000 pounds)

but he also said do some research before you start poppin pills cause some can kill you/make you super sick, so thats where you guys come in.

So i need to know if he was telling the truth/what pills do it and doses and all that good stuff also what should i expect?

thanks in advance.

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

3. thrice989

thrice989 Member

Allergy OTC medications such as Bennadryl, or Nydol xtra str as a OTC sleep aid contian anywere from 15-50mg of Diphenhydramine Hcl, or nicknamed DPH for short. I dont think its a good idea to mix alcohol with DPH, due to the nausea and possible vomiting. I usualy dosed at anywere from 500-1200mg normaly dosing at 675mg (two packs of bennys), but after along long long time of popping pink pills they started making me sick and have sick nightmare trips where things where all wrong, I dont think any drug that I've done has fucked my brain more than DPH, besides possibly DXM, a more knowen OTC that is abused, used as the active chemical in cough syrups to replace codiene in recent years. anyway.. any peticular questions?

4. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

boy, uh , good thing that poor Moka fella is gone... that kid didn't no his ass from a hole in the ground. Thank god we have thrice here to replace him and tell us all about the OTC medications that can be abused boxes at a time, eh? oh, and whenever u get around to it, can u go looking for some hits of that LSD that i heard were floating around the BC area... u know, the white ones.. well buy SWIM an 8ft sheet and tripple stack it and sprinkle some kedamine on top, SWIM will have ur $100 when u drop it off on ur bike

5. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

bwahahahahahahahhahahaha!

I'll take 300 tripple dip hits please.

6. Trippin' Billies

words to live by:
    DONT SMOKE CRACK WHILE TRIPPING ON DXM!!I*@(!@)

- Moka9X9

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

here's some more :
    who cares if I rip people off, at least I have money and bitches.

-Moka9x9

8. Trippin' Billies

will some philosopher take these passages down and place them into 300 volume series under the name "How -to- realize- your -child- is -crack- smoking, poster-acid-sheet -selling,- multibillion -dollar -tons -of cocaine -arriving -at -his -doorstep, hotshot -15 -year- old" | for Dummies

9. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

hahahahahahahaha they are priceless passages, maybe he will be a jesus in the future

10. Trippin' Billies

yes, after he is released from prison for robbing multiple walgreens locations for all of they're benadryl and mydol

11. Trippin' Billies

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

hahahaha

how can someone be so into those shitty drugs?!?!? I dont get it