Dreams

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Libbygrable87, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I had a dream I was on this path in a forrest and spiders are huge and one of them is my ex Andy and he grabs me and turns me into a spider and makes me pregnant and I turn myself back into a human but he stays a spider.

I had another dream I have a twin. She looks like me and we grew up together. It was weird and I have another sister. So I have five siblings I grew up with in the dream instead of just my brother and sister.

Irminsul likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You know what you should have done? When you were a spider you should have eaten your ex after you mated and then turned back into a human. That would stick it to him.

Courtney Green and McFuddy like this.
  3. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

4. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I had a dream I was in a Catholic school and we were having a debt and a girl and I got in to a fight over issues. I then saw kids from my public school running from the public school from a school shooter. They were crying. I tried to help but could not.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

r.a.lafferty wrote a story called "once on Aranea". just saying.
    not the same, and worse in a more sickening then scarry way.
    (it involved being spun into a cacoon with your dog, and eating it, to emerge as one of them)
    the guy had a really odd mind, and i don't doubt half his stories may have been things he dreamed.

don't know where tolkin got the idea for giant spiders but then d and d ran with it.

me; a spooder is just a spooder. cute little odd guys with lots of leggs and lots of eyes.
    eat lots of things i'd rather not be colonized by, though a few can be bad news to get bit by.

and if i was as small as a bug, or even the size of a cat, so many places i could find to explore and get into.

i've been having dreams about architectural offices or architecture departments in colleges and universities myself.
    that sounds tame (and totally unrelated) you know, some of the things people want built into major projects can be a little odd too.

i think in a recent dream i worked there in some sort of minor function.

now wouldn't it be odd if a living poisonous little spooder worked as a key to unlock some sort of file drawer?

ah found it

6. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I had another creepy dream I was in a city with my own family. My Dad had us at a hotel that had an ice cream machine in the bedroom. We walked around the town the town looked old but interesting and abandoned. My sister saw a place that looked like a indoor family fun center but it was a stripper club. We had to look for a family fun center or mall and then we found a huge shopping center that was down a cliff and it was indoors everyone made down the stairs but me and I woke up. I fell back asleep. I find out my Dad not saying anything we are walking down this street and he tells me that they have lynched Harvey Weinstein and he had been hung to death. I cried. My Dad said nothing about it but we were walking in the streets and we see a family crying they lost a family member in a war. The wife was holding her kids. Then we went to a place that was a church but it had turned into a bank.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  7. You do realize that Harvey Weinstein is a rapist, right?

8. I dreamed some people came back from outer space, and they had brought with them a giant leopard and a giant octopus they found in space. They had them in two clear enclosures right next to each other. But the leopard ate through his enclosure and went into the octopus' mouth. Then the octopus grew to an enormous size. It's tentacles were everywhere. But it was obliterated, and there was fried octopus tentacles everywhere.

9. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

Its not been proven yet.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

who anyone was or what they might have done seems a bit off topic for the forum. totally not sure about any name i see mentioned. not something i'm good at keeping track of.

11. Sorry, I just think it's hilarious that someone has a crush on Harvey Weinstein. I guess I dared go off topic for a moment. OH BIG DEAL!

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

this totally reminds me of my first visit to san francisco in the mid to late 1950s, and subsiquent dreams related to it. with the exception that in mine, prominent were the muni pcc trolleys, and while most were pcc's, there was still one older, pre-pcc car that had wooden doors and a drop down step. the key system articulateds that i never got to ride also figgured prominently when my dreams take me to that geography and still do. (although nothing to me creapy about or in them. closest thing to frustratingly strange though, was one place i was in, by myself, which in my dreams i almost always am, was an elevator i was trying to get on, that kept getting too small for me to get, even when i tried to get smaller, which i usually can when i have to, to get on it, it just kept getting smaller then i was. well for me, weird isn't usually, if even, creapy. more like art that i find enjoyably interesting. no weaping families. not like i get to pick, but i don't think there's ever been a war going on either. closest thing to that was a plane the blew up falling out of the sky nearby, but that was in a totally different kind of place and context. still out of a clear blue peaceful sky though)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

not saying THAT was a big deal, just saying "big deal" to whoever the hell he is/was.

14. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I had a dream I was in New England with My Mom and we enter a store to get food and we see a concert. They take picture of everyone and then people start to run from something. They find dead bodies that are clear and see through my Mom finds one of her good friends and gets upset. I grab her and I bump into a girl who claims to be my twin sister. She is holding a little girl thats my daughter. She has brown hair. My twin has glasses.

15. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

I had another crazy dream I ate spicy food before bed. I had a dream I was in this Disney World place and riding rides. I was on a ride were if you shot these monsters you would get points but the monsters were cute. I am their with a nanny I had when I was younger who has passed away. We end up going to these weird rides and stuff.

16. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I often dream I find a butt-load of money. Then I wake up and realize I'm still middle class and it makes me want to cry.